• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas: Number 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roxas: Number 13

Question About Restoring Sora's Memories

Okay thanks, I had completely forgotten the threat of Xemnas completing Kingdom Hearts, so it makes sense that there was a rush. But in regards to Tinny's comment: why does Ansem care whether or not his hero is from the realm of light or not? And I thought Riku's main battle with his darkness...
  2. Roxas: Number 13

Question About Restoring Sora's Memories

Hello all! Okay, so I've been watching the new 358/2 Days cutscene movie from 1.5 remix and I had a question about the process of restoring Sora's memories. Now when Riku is talking to Namine about restoring Sora, (they're sitting in the White Room at the long table) she mentions that it would...
  3. Roxas: Number 13

Axel Quote Question

Wow, i can't believe i never thought of that. This is genius!
  4. Roxas: Number 13

Axel Quote Question

Oh well, thanks for the good discussion. I'll have to think twice about threads that i post. Btw, how cool would it be if Axel could have a final attack that took control of the sun?
  5. Roxas: Number 13

Axel Quote Question

@ goldpanner Hmm, when you put it that way it seems like a really stupid thread for me to make.
  6. Roxas: Number 13

Axel Quote Question

Mirby, I like your point about the sun and heat, but 358/2 was made after kh2. Could it be some foreshadowing that Nomura snuck in because people knew what happened in kh 2 already?
  7. Roxas: Number 13

Axel Quote Question

@goldpanner But Axel has pyrokinesis and red hair. I know its a stretch but I was hoping it was more significant than that. Lea didn't seem at all interested in science during bbs. Isn't this also the first mention of Axel having any experience in the field of science thus far in the series?
  8. Roxas: Number 13

Axel Quote Question

Hello fellow fans, I was hoping to see what your reactions were to this quote Axel said during the 358/2 Days intro: "Bet you don't know why the sun sets red. You see, light is made up of lots of colors. And out of all those colors, red is the one that travels the farthest." Do you guys think...
  9. Roxas: Number 13

Deep Jungle - Storyline wise

I agree, Rydgea. It was well written, the movie is good (especially the songs) and it wasnt ruined by the sequel. (ex. halloween town, atlantica)
Back