• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas Sorrows

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

wow

I actually thought the debate forum would have actual things to debate over, religion, gay marriage, but no. Just pathetic character battles. This forum sucks.
  2. R

Sora is bisexual! [minor spoilers]

Ok, so my friend made up this funny theory. In Twilight Town, Hayner says " We're not going to be together forever, so we better make the best of it, just kidding!"[or something like that.] Then he punches Roxas and runs off. Now, in Destiny Islands, in KH1, Kairi says "Let's just take the raft...
  3. R

Why was...?

Because the doorways were opened, the doorways to Saix and Luxord opened in Proof of Existence, and Sora was able to go into them. They are blue and accesible, why blue? Because YOU CAN GO IN THERE, MEANING THERE WILL BE LIFE IN THERE, thus meaning, blue.
  4. R

Why was...?

Besides, if red didn't mean dead, it would mean alive, thus meaning you didn't kill anybody except for 3 org members, Luxord, Saix, and Roxas. Roxas isn't dead, so blue is alive, and red is dead. Green is for the Trash Guy on Sesame Street. I have owned all y'all asses.
  5. R

Why was...?

Yes red means dead. Every eliminated member of the Org. had the red color along with a destroyed portal. The blue ones were doors to the live ones, duh. Roxas's door was shattered because he is in Sora, but still alive. A shattered door means you can't reach them, and blue means they are alive...
  6. R

Theres a keyblade called "FAKE" wtf

If there was a customizable keyblade option, and it was cancelled, why would they keep some, even though you should make your own? Exactly. And these keyblades aren't even supposed to be in the game, it's just a cheaters guide to weak weapons and broken games. Also the FAKE keyblade looks...
  7. R

Theres a keyblade called "FAKE" wtf

You can't customize keyblades, it was ruled out. You can only get these blades by cheats, there is no way to get them normally, that's why you use a cheat. Also, the tuuti fruuti looking keyblades, Detection Saber and Edge of Ultima, aren't real, that's why they look so crappy, they weren't...
  8. R

why does order hurt sora?

Because they're idiots. ^^
  9. R

Funny Error in KH2

Silence from brutally honest truth. Double post, deal with it.
  10. R

Funny Error in KH2

And it was probably a simple little glitch, not there on purpose.
  11. R

Funny Error in KH2

Nice job mooching off of me, I already found, and posted this, it's old. Look at old topics. If you actually read other topics, you would know this. Noob or not, you just pulled a noobish stunt, and you don't deserve any credit
  12. R

Small but noticeable glitch in KH2

Ok, here is a funny glitch I found last week, but I've been too lazy to post it.>.< Go to the Underworld Entrance and beat The Goddess Of Fate Cup Now once you beat the Goddess Of Fate cup, you are redirected back to the Underworld Entrance. Go to where all the trophies are floating on white...
  13. R

Aerith...?

'Xactly.
  14. R

Aerith...?

If I am wrong, it still doesn't matter, because they are two different storylines, I mean, Leon isn't in FF7 but he's still here.
Back