• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
UnnamedPerson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I spend far to much of my life inside. :I Oh, and I won some flowers, once, in a Mother's Day competition. I gave them to mah mum because obvious reasons, lol. :D
    Ahh, they're red again! :D
    I didn't do anything for Valentine's Day, I didn't even go to Office Works to see if they had free chocolate. D:
    Oh gosh, the notifications aren't red anymore... @_@
    Happy Valentines day for Valentines day, lol. :D
    It just started getting stuck, so my mum pryed it off (lol) and fixed it... I don't know the details, but it's all good now. :3
    Well, she has only sneezed once today, mum thinks it's just straw getting up her nose now; one of her Pandi's babies used to wheeze a lot because of straw, too, but he's gotten better since he's grown up. :3
    Well, the first vet said that Pandi had a chest infection, and gave us medicine to give her, but after she had that medicine they wouldn't check her again so we went to another vet (who's really nice to bunnies) and the new vet said the old vet's medicine caused internal bleeding.
    Umm, then this new vet said Pandi had a bladder infection and gave us more medicine for that, but I'm not sure if the chest infection (my mum doesn't think there ever was one) has gone yet, because she still sneezes and wheezes a lot. :c
    Well, recently me and my mum had to go up to the vet at one in the morning, because one of our bunnies was sick, and she still gets a little snorty sometimes so I'm worried about her.
    Also, I think that's why I've been up so late over the past few weeks. :I
    Sounds like they need to take a look at themselves and change something if they're throwing themselves at people. :p

Also, that sounds like it would have been awkward, too.
    Ahh! I hope you slapped them! >_> Unless, you were expecting it, then that would be bad if you slapped them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back