• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
UnnamedPerson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Teddy! ;w;
    I have one. He's... a long, big teddy.
    We used to have another one. Not sure where that one went to though ;-;
    My closet is full of toys.
    They're my toys though :36: Action figures and figurines and silly merchandise and old costumes and what not.
    It's a hole for nostalgia @w@
    I stash them in a box in the closet. Saves some room, keeps them from collecting dust, etc.
    Plus, I don't really have room in my room for a bookcase since it wasn't originally mine. We used to sleep here all 3 siblings when we were younger, and then slowly my older brothers "moved out" of the room, leaving me with a huge closed half of it isn't used by me and that doesn't let me do too much with it because it's a corner closet :( so it's half a wall here, half a wall there, and nothing to do with it.
    Tokyopop T_T I'm just glad the series I'm currently buying from them is nearing an end. Fruits Basket. They released volume 21 out of 23, so in like, half a year or so (3-4 months per volume ._. at least it means they're working on it properly) I'll be done.
    Will be kind of bored with not buying new manga for a while, especially with the KH2 manga probably getting dropped (;-;) but I guess there's no helping it. I'm not gonna buy manga for the sake of buying it - especially when I'm running out of boxes to put them in XD
    Online, of course. I don't buy stuff I'm not sure I'm head over heels inlove with, and even then it depends on the publisher. You won't catch me dead buying something from Viz. Ew.
    I watched a bit of it when it was aired around here.
    Saying screw it on watching a 297 anime series, I turned instead to reading the manga. All of it. The original Dragon Ball's, too.
    I watched GT though. Utter crap but it was amusing.
    I watched this many anime... I'd hope at least some of them were good ones XDDD
    I know about Eureka Seven ._.;;; I've been recommended it before. Point is I'm trying to finish watching Boston Legal XD; it's not going as smoothly as I'd hope for it to go >_>;
    Dennou Coil has... I forgot if 24 or 26 episodes but that's the general length. One "season".
    I really enjoyed it :) so naturally I'd recommend it. It's also not too long so it's a good thing to recommend, too.
    oh thats cool
    tomorrow im celebrating my b-day with some friends so im excited for tht
    thats cool, sorry for the late response, just posted something that took a while to write since the forum kept on signing me off XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back