• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
UnnamedPerson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, it has been better previous years, it seemed disorganised or something. I got a few pictures though, I'll put them up later or send them in an e-mail or something.
    lolwut? You started this. You wanna vent to me?
    That'd imply that I'm pathetic, when that's in all actuality untrue. Remember, you started this shit with me
    I'm talking directly back to you when you spoke to me. What, you're stupid now?
    I don't sulk over unimportant people. And last I checked, you said this to me:

Karate, you should know that Jealousy is an emotion that some people tend to look down on.

when no one was talking to you. You don't want me to come to you talking in this manner, don't talk to me in the same manner. So again, keep my name out your mouth. And for the record, snarky little bitches, such as yourself, don't fit to my standards; or more directly, You're a snarky little bitch BECAUSE you don't fit to my standards. The proof is in the text. Black and white.

Also, work on your grammar too bitch. XD
    you
    worthless
    peon

Do not get it twisted. I am not jealous of her, I nothing her.
    For me to be jealous of her, she'd have to not be irrelevant.

And as for you, who the fuck are you to be saying I'm looked down upon?
    Again, worthless peon, if it ain't for praising me for my incredulous wit, keep my name out your mouth.
    And no I don't mean the literal since since it'd seem you'd reply with something stupid like 'hurz but i typng'
    I meant it in the direct sense of don't type my username.
    OH REALLY?! WELL HE IS ONE OF THE TOUGHEST BOSSES IN THE GAME JUST TO LET YOU KNOW! ;)
    just wanted to start making friends on here since it seemed like a cool place.
    well im landseasky5412 :D
    Yeah there was last year- Organisation XIII members XD ... Anyway I have to go. I'll most likely talk to you tomorrow. See you ^-^
    Haha yep :D
    I'm excited, but I have to leave my house at around 8:30 so I can get there when it opens :]
    Haha keep in touch about the skit!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back