• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas180

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

I'm Back!!!! ( Does anyone remember me lo..probaly not)

Hello, Kh Fans How are you all doing? I have not been on this website in a LONG time. Is there any News on Kingdom Hearts 3?? -Thanks Roxas180
  2. R

Team JohnnyCake is Back!!!

Hello PPL of KHI, I'm not sure if this has been posted yet,But Team JohnnyCake is Back!! Here The Video will speak for itself (Below) YouTube - TJC Is Back I am thrilled they have finally returned. -Roxas180
  3. R

Comics ► Team JohnnyCake is Back!!

Hello PPL of KHI, I'm not sure if this has been posted yet,But Team JohnnyCake is Back!! Here The Video will speak for itself (Below) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozULcou3Who I am thrilled they have finally returned...
  4. R

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Review on X-Play( Click to Watch)

Hello Good PPL of KHI, Roxas180 here to show you guys a video i recorded from my dvr. It's from the tv show X-Play. I hope you guys like it just thought i would post this. (Copy and paste the following link into your address bar) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tohDpjjBYyg NOTE: This vid...
  5. R

I'm Back....Well Sort of

Hello PPL of KHI, Roxas180 here..... I have been absent from the forums for quite some time now; due to the lag in the past. I'm back now to see what i have missed. Thanks in Advance -Roxas 180
  6. R

I'm Back!!....well sort of

Hello PPL of KHI, Roxas180 here..... I have been absent from the forums for quite some time now; due to the lag in the past. I'm back now to see what i have missed. Thanks in Advance -Roxas 180
  7. R

(2) New BBS Screen's???

Hello PPL of KHI, Not sure if these are considered new but i decided to post them anyway. Whattya Think?? Worthplaying | 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep' (PSP) - 32 New Screens And Worthplaying | 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep' (PSP) - 32 New Screens
  8. R

Bret Iwan Speaks

it is on youtube for everyone to hear uploaded 2 days ago
  9. R

Bret Iwan Speaks

Hello PPL of KHI, OMG OMG The voice of Bret Iwan has landed on youtube this is the Disney On Ice Celebration YouTube - Disney on Ice : Unbirthday Party found out about it here: Mickey Mouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia...
  10. R

My First Youtube Video

Hello PPL of KHI, It is me Roxas180 I have been working on a video to put on youtube I hope to only get better in the future I want your feedback leave a comment on the video let me know what you ppl think. Here is a link to the video: YouTube - Roxas180's V-log: Episode 1 Enjoy :cool:
  11. R

NEW KH WORLD (ALL READ)

Hello PPL of KHI, I am here to talk about a recent post posted on KHI's homepage. Titled: Neverland in Birth by Sleep + Multiplayer! This was originally posted by Nocturne of KHI and i felt the need to address this issue. I got my info from heartstation.org here is that original message...
  12. R

Kingdom Hearts Live Action Movie(REAL)

Hello PPL of KHI, It is me Roxas180 and i am here to bring you some news more hype than news really There is currently a Kingdom Hearts Live Action Film being made by a youtuber known as kornkid22 the movie will be out around next summer he has a script that has been 3 years in the making...
  13. R

Question

Hello PPL of KHI, Its been a long time since i have posted anyway, happy 4th everyone here is my question posted below I want a owner picture of roxas on my laptop What size does the pic need to be also how can i keep the glare off of the pic ...
  14. R

Possible KH BBS Release Date Confirmed

I do not agree with this fo i am not sure i guess its just a projected release date for JP YouTube - O f f i c i a l W e b s i t e T r a n s l a t i o n - KH BIRTH BY SLEEP
  15. R

KH DSI Cover Art Skin

Hello, PPL of KHI ( DSi Cover Art Lovers ) This is for the people who want the new kh designed dsi but might not be able to get it because its rumoured to be only for japan well I have some great news for you YOU can have it just go toSkinit.com: Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, iPod Skins...
Back