• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxas891011V

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roxas891011V

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

I'm pretty sure even though there are only 7 lights they will have more allies than that and probably be 13 heroes vs the 13 Darkness. Because there are 13 main heroes of the series: Sora Riku Kairi Terra Aqua Ventus Lea Roxas Xion Mickey Donald Goofy Namine As Ansem The Wise said that...
  2. Roxas891011V

Do you have a link to the Ultimania interview? I would like to see more of that.
  3. Roxas891011V

Well Xehanort could have made them vessels too I mean that was the plan for them originally.
  4. Roxas891011V

I think the other six could be: Dilan Even Demyx Luxord Marluxia Larxene The first two because they were unstable and the other 4 just never showed up.
  5. Roxas891011V

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

I loved the ending to this game, I did not see Lea getting a Keyblade that is so awesome! I thought this was going to do more but I guess that's all plot points for KH3. I totally fucking loved this game and how it tied everything together from all the past games. I love how Sora was so...
  6. Roxas891011V

Sora and Riku's new duds.

From what I can make out it looks really cool. I can't wait for new clothes for Sora, the KH 1 outfit has been overused.
  7. Roxas891011V

Vanitas' Novel Backstory

I would love to see this story in the game because I loved reading that. It made me really sad and emotional and feel more for Vanitas. I loved Vanitas in BBS he was one of my favorite parts of it. So to see him get more development like that would be amazing.
  8. Roxas891011V

Buying a 3DS for Dream Drop Distance?

I am not buying a 3DS Solely for Dream Drop Distance but I am going to buy it around the time KH 3D comes out.
  9. Roxas891011V

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

Holy shit that second half of the trailer was fucking awesome I can't wait to hear more about that.
  10. Roxas891011V

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

Whatever keeps continuing the Kingdom Hearts story I am for I mean come on with all the KH games we have KH 3 is technically going to be KH 9 if you include this new BBS 2 and 3D into it. Each game has expanded the story and has given me more love for the characters and story. I have no problem...
  11. Roxas891011V

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

I think MF could be a future version of Riku because he uses an attack similar to Riku's Dark Aura dashes. He fights fast like Riku's fighting style. He could develop extremely powerful magic attacks because of his potential, his blades could just be light constructs that Riku has been able to...
  12. Roxas891011V

New KH 3D Scan

So want a bigger picture of that Sora and Riku pic, it looks badass!
  13. Roxas891011V

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

I stayed up and watched the trailer from the stream last night it was awesome I can't wait for more Kingdom Hearts 3D news. I love all the things it showed you can do and can't wait to rooftop grind in the Hunchback of Notre Dame world. =)
  14. Roxas891011V

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

I think No Heart looks cool but that's just me. It probably will have story importance like KH:FM and KH2: FM did so there is definitely a reason he is in there.
  15. Roxas891011V

Release Date for NA 01/11/11 ??

Damnit now I wish I was going to NY Comic Con!
Back