• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ROXAS_32

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ROXAS_32

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

I hear you and see what you mean. It being the 20th for Kingdom Hearts you would think they'd have something more to show or at least something more interesting for long time fans of the series who are fatigued from delays and huge gaps between releases. I would have been happy with another...
  2. ROXAS_32

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

The trailers were dope. To be completely honest I wasn't expecting much so I'm satisfied with what they shown off. We'll probably get a few games before KH4 releases (in 2031 lol). Now we play the wait game till the release of the beta of Kingdom Hearts: Missing - Link.
  3. ROXAS_32

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

NGL I've never seen a fanbase so negative about their main character getting representation in a game before. I'm def glad he made it in to prove the naysayers wrong (i can still hear the comments now. Disney would Never..... ).
  4. ROXAS_32

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

To think Nintendo Actually did it... #Sora4Smash actually came True
  5. ROXAS_32

Anime/Manga ► I think people comparing the ending of Aot with the ending of GoT are exaggerating too much.

AOT ending wasn't great but I'm not really sure what people wanted from it... GOT on the other hand flat out dropped the ball due to them rushing through the in final season(s). I wouldn't care it the outcome was the same but it felt completely rushed and the whole resolution to the white...
  6. ROXAS_32

Fave Disney Movie and vilian?

Movie The Lion King Villain I feel like its Scar but i also like Jafar,
  7. ROXAS_32

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

There is a lot series that lack representation, but I feel like the last character may be Lara Croft or Spyro. Who I want: - Sora (Ball is in Disney's court here... Unlikely though unless we are going to be seeing a big ass Disney logo splash screen when booting up smash bros... ) - Scorpion...
  8. ROXAS_32

Do you prefer to own physical or digital version of games?

I used to be all for Hard Copies of games but as time goes one it really doesnt make that much sense anymore. Nowadays you required to install larger installs on almost every game anyways plus you have larger patches do download. I only buy phyical copies of games that I find really special, or...
  9. ROXAS_32

Ever felt really stupid buying a game? (Rant)

So you feel the histroy of the game and it borrowing gameplay elemnets from Zelda made it a bad game...? Personally I took the game for what it was... - Decent Adventure Game - Good Storeline - Good Voice acting - Good Music - Best graphics on the gamecube (next to Resident Evil 4)...
  10. ROXAS_32

No I had and enjoyed Start Fox 64 and played the original game as well. Just enjoyed Starfox Adventures an was hoping that Assault was gonna be a direct sequel with the same style of gameplay, graphics, and storytelling (Im in the minority of people who really enjoyed Adventures and wasn't...
  11. ROXAS_32

I purchased a Xbox version of Cyberpunk 2077. I didnt event bother playing it and returned and got my mony back but I regretted buyng it after the BS that CDPR carried on with. I brought Dragon Quest XI in October before realising that it would become a XBGP game. I also paid 5$ to steam in...
  12. ROXAS_32

Anime/Manga ► The new big three anime, thoughts?

Currently I dont think there is a big Three... The Naruto / Bleach / OnePiece era was dope but what made them special is that they were hugely popular and pretty much everyone who watched anime would recommend them to newbies. My Hero Academia is pretty much a given to newbies now but that is...
  13. ROXAS_32

What video games did you grow up with?

Times have changed around here lol. Way back when mods would be annoyed if people created threads rather than searched to see if there was already one created. I have been seeing alot of revived threads in my my past 2/3 visits...
  14. ROXAS_32

Does anyone here actually play fighting games?

I need these games, like yesterday lol. Im a huge fighting game fan. I have Street Fighter 3 already but having played Fighting Vipers or Virtua Fighter 2 in ages...
Back