• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RoxasForever52

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► .Hack//Epitaph Crisis

I have a character for you to use. Background: was a top PKKer but was PKed by Azure Kite during the G.U storyline Name: GOvlian True Name: Grey Ovlian Job in "The World": Adept Rouge Looks: Hair like Haseo and clothes like Ovan and Haseo form 3 together. I hope you can find a way to put him in...
  2. R

Videos for a non-player

bluelaguna.net has the videos. kh-vids also has theme
  3. R

Create a New World.

Create A World for the next Kingdom Hearts game Here's who it goes. you will name the place, what movie or other thing it is from and then you will describe it and explain who you team up with there and also what the stage music is(both none battle and battle.Also boss music if you want.) You...
  4. R

Kingdom Hearts 2 Youtube TV show

I have made a first episode of a KH2 tv show on youtube but I do not know when to have a season finalie. Should it be when Sora and the others fight 1000 heartless or another part? Please Tell me.
Back