• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RoxasTheOtherKey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Anyone else dissapointed with the Amount of Worlds in 358 days?

Yea don't you think if they caused chaos in a world Sora would go and try and stop it? So I think it would be a better plan. [I'll stop blabbing on now]
  2. R

Clothes

It's not really that hard to sew a Yuffie outfit. It just looks hard lol.
  3. R

Well I know that. I was just saying I didn't like the fact that they did. But then again their arnt alot of worlds they can make. But i see your point on the adding new world thing... I think it was stupid bringing it up.
  4. R

I don't really like the fact that they reuse worlds over and over again. I'm getting kinda tired of Agrabah and Halloween town and all those other reused worlds.
  5. R

i realized something

Should I be scared of you in some way? [I think Roxas has a Heart. Just f.y.i]
  6. R

Clothes

xD You mean the Riku towardsthe end or the Riku in the beginning? Cause beginning riku was ok and End Riku was.. Won't go into that.
  7. R

Movie?

I have had so many people tell me that there is going to be a Kingdom Hearts movie? would someone like to tell me the truth of whether there is going to be one or not? I'm prettysure yall will know more about it then any of my freinds.:23:
  8. R

358/2 title theory

Ahhh, now I get it! it makes so much more sence now. Thank you
  9. R

358/2 title theory

Umm, wasn't Namine and Kairi the same as Roxas and Sora. Like the only reason Roxas and namine even came into exsistence was because Kairi and Sora became heartless? [I am new to Kingdom Hearts... Sorta...]
  10. R

Clothes

I like Wisdom Sora. [Blue is my Favorite Color] Sorry for blabbing on so much.:23:
  11. R

Clothes

I respect your opinion about his outfit in the first one, but it was still cool... A little goofy, but cool none the less. I don't mean to sound like I am disrespecting or anything of the sort. :35:
  12. R

Clothes

Roxas with Sora as a close second. I say Roxas only cause I made my own and I think his looks the best.
Back