• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by roxaven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. roxaven

Help/Support ► Kissed a boyfriend but he wasn't mine...advice?

So I;m not sure if you guys remember my whole situation with my cousin's boyfriend. Well I ended up telling her and she was devastated, well actually not really she immediately called him and said she forgave him since she knew it was an accident. She also told me that she was not angry with me...
  2. roxaven

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Sooo back to the topic of what worlds we look like to see in KH3. :) I would also like to see A Bug's Life. I can totally see Sora, Donald, and Goofy helping out poor Flick trying to bring back some warriors to fight the...
  3. roxaven

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'm pretty sure someone might have mentioned this Disney move earlier but I just took this quiz related to Disney and it mentioned which movie was your favorite and The Black Cauldron was listed. I haven't seen that movie in...
  4. roxaven

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

During this time I was about 9 and I was playing FFX and when I saw the commercial I saw Sora and he reminded me of Tidus. And with the combination of the song simple and clean, it just touched my heart. I guess I was just so amazed that there was a combination of my favorite Disney movies and...
  5. roxaven

Deep Jungle?

Ahh I see that makes sense. I thought they might have just forgotten about that world, but that was just an idea.
  6. roxaven

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

Sweet! I guess I never checked out the theater mode, I mean I played the game where it's in English but the subtitles were in Japanese while the extra scenes were unvoiced with Japanese subtitles. But since you cleared that out I'm looking forward to hearing the english dub.
  7. roxaven

Wow thanks guys for your opinions. Currently I am in school and not near my home area but I'll be in vacation in December and well hopefully it goes well. I mean currently they are not together but hopefully the news can open her eyes and never go back to this guy. *sigh* I'm not looking forward...
  8. roxaven

Re: Disney TV shows in Kingdom Hearts I personally agree. Plus are the shows even the same for different regions of the world? I mean did everybody watch rollie pollie ollie?
  9. roxaven

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Debut Trailer!

I am so looking forward to fighting Roxas and the other organization members in HD plus KH 2 final mix hada lot more extra features than the first. But I have a question will it be similar to Kingdom Hearts where the cut scenes will be muted and just contain subtitles? Because I know that KH2...
  10. roxaven

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'm pretty sure someone might have said this but there could be tangled world. Sora meets with Flynn and Rapunzel while Flynn is trying to show Rapunzel the outside world. Flynn can be an ally to Sora and the enemies can be...
  11. roxaven

True it's crazy what alcohol can do! I'm actually surprised he hasn't told Jessica what happened but I don't think he wants to deal with her. Hmm do you think it will be better if I see him in person or just send a message on facebook? o.o Hehe you've done enough by replying. ^_^
  12. roxaven

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Pirates of the Caribbean- Since the black pearl story was in KH2 instead it would be Dead Man's Chest. Jack would still be an ally and the new villain can be Davy Jones and the cracken. Bugs Life- Bugs Life can be a...
  13. roxaven

Well currently Jessica and Daniel have broken up but they are always on and off so who knows if it's official? o.o A part of me wants to tell her but another part doesn't due to the fact that she took his side when he called her little sister a bitch. Sadly no family members have no clue about...
  14. roxaven

*Sigh* Well anyone has the time and patience to read this I would really appreciate the advice! :) Okay so my cousin Jessica has a boyfriend named Daniel and well there relationship hasn't exactly been healthy. So, I've tried to help by talking to the both of them and giving them advice. I got...
  15. roxaven

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

Definitely the second battle with Riku! I remember always pressing the reset button on my PS2. Oh and beating Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie without losing to prove that I'm a better fighter than Riku. >:)
Back