• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Roxie1563

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roxie1563

Hey, Skitty! I'm doing just fine; I haven't been online for some time due to real life stuff...

Hey, Skitty! I'm doing just fine; I haven't been online for some time due to real life stuff, but I never forgot about this site and everybody else. It's too bad that we couldn't continue with our roleplays. :/ I suppose it's too much to try to get our feet wet involving them. xD
  2. Roxie1563

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

Yay!! I bet it will be a blast to draw that, considering the themes of hearts in their respective franchises. I can easily imagine how it would happen and what wacky things our sweet heroes find themselves in. It's fun!
  3. Roxie1563

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

Hey, Fudge!! :D I may have something for ya to draw up. How about some weird combo of Kingdom Hearts and Persona 5 characters like in some crossover?
  4. Roxie1563

Same as here. I miss it all!

Same as here. I miss it all!
  5. Roxie1563

Look no further, for it is almost here! 🎅🏼 I believe we get a free keyblade from it and...

Look no further, for it is almost here! 🎅🏼 I believe we get a free keyblade from it and probably more within the new dlc. It seems to show events before the final confrontation between the Guardians and Seekers. At least Kairi is playable!!
  6. Roxie1563

You don't sound like it. Is everything ok? Oh, okay. Well, have you checked out the new trailer...

You don't sound like it. Is everything ok? Oh, okay. Well, have you checked out the new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC? It looks amazing and yet it feels like a remix of it when it should have been released in the base game.
  7. Roxie1563

I'm doing fine. And yeah, it has been awhile. It's hard to believe that Christmas is just around...

I'm doing fine. And yeah, it has been awhile. It's hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner! I bet you're excited for it. Um, I don't know when I'll be able to make another post for Miracles. Things just got crazy and to be honest, there doesn't seem to be any interest in the rp...
  8. Roxie1563

Time for Thanksgiving!! Fun times, awesome food, and of course, football! 🦃 🏈 🐗

Time for Thanksgiving!! Fun times, awesome food, and of course, football! 🦃 🏈 🐗
  9. Roxie1563

Final Fantasy XIV

Ah, thank you!!
  10. Roxie1563

Final Fantasy XIV

Do you have that link? I would like to see it, please!
  11. Roxie1563

Final Fantasy XIV

I see. Thank you so much for the information, Max! I appreciate it. It seems I have some thinking to do and is it possible to do some kind of a free trial or demo so I can some kinda feel for it before really getting into it?
  12. Roxie1563

Yeah. See, the reason I also wondered was from the past stuff and info on KH2 made it look like...

Yeah. See, the reason I also wondered was from the past stuff and info on KH2 made it look like he had a huge role and the picture had Roxas vs Axel and the caption on it said, "I won't let you see Sora!" But it made me wonder, though. And yeah, I have heard about that but, too. I wouldn't be...
  13. Roxie1563

I wouldn't mind having more games with the Twilight Gang and the BBS Gang as well. Have you ever...

I wouldn't mind having more games with the Twilight Gang and the BBS Gang as well. Have you ever wondered about Roxas's role and how he could have helped Sora throughout the events of KH2 and further? Aww, that's sad; I think you would have enjoyed it! Actually, you must be talking about...
  14. Roxie1563

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

Nice!! Now, what do you think of it being part of Phase 4, possibly using Dr. Strange in the MoM as a way to bridge both MCU and Sony Universe? But I actually prefer Spider-Man in the MCU way more than Sony, tbh. What would be the title then?
  15. Roxie1563

Final Fantasy XIV

So, I'm thinking about picking this up and yeah, this is my very first time diving into a full MMO game like Final Fantasy Xiv. I've always wanted to join, but kept finding reasons not to like waiting for the actual full-on complete edition with all the dlcs and all that stuff. After seeing the...
Back