• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rydgea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rydgea

Kingdom Balls

Think of it less as a celebration of Rick and Morty humor and more of a celebration of KH recognition.
  2. Rydgea

Kingdom Balls

Partially my fault for veering it further in that direction. I’m pushing a KH x Easter 🐣 theme here. Sorry for the lack of sophistication @Chie. 😢 I mostly prefaced that it was adult as a warning.
  3. Rydgea

Kingdom Balls

Mods, please move this if necessary. The distributer Diamond Comics has listed a Rick and Morty comic subtitled 'Kingdom Balls' with a very obvious reference to our dearly beloved KH series - with a splash of DBZ. As you can see in the image above Rick, Morty and Jerry make obvious nods to...
  4. Rydgea

A single character. (Community Project)

No, no, no. :) My question wasn't based on what's confirmed, but what's desired by the fanbase. It varies from person to person. Don't let the rigidity of the sparse details we know inhibit your answers. That's not what this exercise is.
  5. Rydgea

A single character. (Community Project)

Hey, gang. 🤓 Happy holidays! So, this is for a little project I'm cooking up, and I was hoping to get some feedback from the KHI community with regards to it. I can't believe it's been years now since a little game called KHIII came out and now we have our sights set on numero IV (and ML). I...
  6. Rydgea

Wish: New Disney Flick coming out around Thanksgiving!

Surface level, this one has looked interesting to me from the jump. I've been hearing the news about how poorly it has performed/was received, and I never care about any of that shit. It looks interesting, so I'm taking my family to see it this next weekend regardless. I'm just hoping -we- enjoy it.
  7. Rydgea

10 years of KHI

Welcome to the X club!
  8. Rydgea

Wish: New Disney Flick coming out around Thanksgiving!

I’m one of the lucky few that have enjoyed the post-streaming “theatrical” releases, more so than some of the Revival films (ie. Frozen). Strange World was exactly my speed/jam. I thought Elemental was pretty amazing too, even though it’s technically Pixar. Encanto was cute. I think Raya is the...
  9. Rydgea

Film ► Once Upon a Studio: Disney 100th Anniversary special coming October 15th

@Ernest-Panda - Your original reply came off as dismissive, but it's why I posted a picture to clarify my pov just in case you didn't understand where I was coming from. It's Disney's 100th. They are honoring the legacy of Disney animation. Animation - this is what they do. I know they could do...
  10. Rydgea

I'm happy for you. For me I don't want them to look fine when the 3D characters look like they are perfectly pulled straight from their theatrical releases. They look on-model.. for a DisneyToon sequel. The three good fairies, Ursula and the cast @ 40s stuck out like sore thumbs to me. They...
  11. Rydgea

The 2D characters look off-model. Disney, why?
  12. Rydgea

What is your WORST KH moment?

Congrats. I have taken a break with 25-30 various Proud level songs to go. I've completed over half of the level 15 ones, but not One for All. That ending is a *****. And of course, ...you have to play through the whole song to get to it. I wish there was a practice mode, where you could segment...
  13. Rydgea

What is your WORST KH moment?

Trying to fill up the "Excellent" bar in level 14-15 MoM tracks.
  14. Rydgea

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Aaah, you guys are amazing! Thank you so much @MATGSY & @Soldier! You guys are basically parroting my co-worker on the titles you've chosen. Arceus sounds particularly wild (and cool). But for some reason, the lists I've come across were all over the place, in terms of those specific...
  15. Rydgea

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

Sooo, I've been out of the Pokémon loop since... basically Gen I. I'm a genwunner? (I'm just finding out.) My nostalgia has taken me down a journey this past month, starting with rereading my old Toshihiro Ono manga singles. That devolved into a spiral. I dusted off my ancient Nintendo Power...
Back