• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ryuki90

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ryuki90

FAQ : Drive Forms

Haha, I've never actually read any gamefaqs bout KH [since I complete it easily in the since the first time anyway] Just thought bout giving a link :tongue:
  2. Ryuki90

Ok... it's all in here Anti Form - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
  3. Ryuki90

Yep, that is true
  4. Ryuki90

Hmn...all I know is that Anti form comes out randomly, and there seems to be no trigger to it I often get Anti form when my party members are all alright, when I used drive forms too much, it appears
  5. Ryuki90

Err..... you "can't" use drives when your party members are "out" there buddy ^^"
  6. Ryuki90

How excited where you when you got KH2

Just so-so. I was walking around at the mall then went into a gameshop. Looking around the first thing I saw is Mickey, then Sora. So I just bought it out of boredom [remembering how KH1 graphic preeetty much disappointed me]
  7. Ryuki90

Hollow bastion, special fight?

Err... it's 1000 heartless chaosbringer ^^" To find sephiroth, comple space paranoid for the 2nd time, then go to the Crystal Fissure and then pass the Great Maw, to a place which I forget the name^^"
  8. Ryuki90

Re:KH2 proud mode

Re: KH2 proud mode Woah ,woah wait a sec!!!! Don't just always use cure!!!! Attack with other magic first and when the MP is low enough, THEN you use cure!!! The effects are both same, low or high MP. So don't go wasting your MP with cure only!! Can't beat twilight thorn? Just lvl up untill...
  9. Ryuki90

Why didn't any knowledge of Ven, Aqua, Terra or their master appear in KH1??

The most logical answer for me is, if they do talk about TAV in KH1, then BBS should come out first befor KH2
  10. Ryuki90

Quinton Flynn's Voice Acting

Yeah, the first time Axel spoke, feels like he's a different person with different personalities :cry:
  11. Ryuki90

wonder what happen to these 2

Haha, at least we have silly enemy like Pete around :lol:
  12. Ryuki90

Yeah kh2 was......

11??!! Of Course Twilight Thorn becomes easy!!!
  13. Ryuki90

KH2 final mix

Did you save the game after you beat xemnas?? When you did, a crown symbol will show up, after that load the game and terra will appear (that's what I did) Beginner = ビギナー モード Standard = スタンダード モード Proud = プラウド モード Critical = クリティカル モード :wink:
  14. Ryuki90

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? agree:35:
  15. Ryuki90

Yeah kh2 was......

Eh? :confused: How come you can't beat Twilight Thorn? I beat it when Roxas was lvl 3, but try lvl 4 or 5, you'll win for sure :tongue: [but sorry if you don't]. Yeah, I agree. I don't have any trouble playing in proud mode at all!! It flows as smooth as water:35: Sometimes I feel KH1 was way...
Back