• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ryukyu nova

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Riku IV HELP!

and u dont FIND moogle rooms u have to make them by using a moogle card if i remember, that's how it is in the remake
  2. R

12.20.2007 KH:358/2 - "Jump" Magazine Translation

358/2 days coming out hopefully a year from now.... CANT WAIT lol
  3. R

Birth by Sleep combat system-

perhaps instead of ur average attack command each attack command is a special move, same with magic, and it would be awesome to combine magic and attack
  4. R

358/2 days talking about Touch screen.

maybe the touch screen for puzzles, or for selecting special moves for roxas
  5. R

Xehanort and Keyblade's Power

yes the weilder may have the potential but in the end its up to the keyblade itself wether or not they can wield it
  6. R

BBS: Voice Actors

well it would make sense, Nomura says that they look and sound alike, so yeah of course they'll have the same voice actor
  7. R

lol , they're both bald its perfect
  8. R

oooo, knowing kingdom hearts they're gonna have a good amount of stars for voice actors, sry but i cant think of any right now
  9. R

Hidden Images

OOOOO now i remember! in the first pirates movie there was a mickey mouse logo made of smoke when a cannon went off, im not sure when exactly that was, but all types of media (tv/movie/video games) include references to other things
  10. R

Hidden Images

actually i dont know, can u provide an example
  11. R

New Keyblades

that sux, a few of my friends have played it, but in citrus county FL there's not many gamers here either let alone ones that still play KH
  12. R

New Keyblades

sry that was out of place
  13. R

New Keyblades

lol i just thought of resident evil from that
  14. R

New Keyblades

well oatehkeeper and the ultima weapon werent that dark, maybe like the roxas keyblade from final mix
  15. R

New Keyblades

in the BBS trailer from final mix ven is thrown off a cliff after being thouroughly frozen
Back