• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by S.freedom123

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

last episode

Does anyone know where to find the last episode subbed? you know...the part you can only do with aqua
  2. S

what cg battles would you like to see?

mine would be Vanitas vs. MX or Ven vs. Terra i'd rather see the 2nd one
  3. S

Something about Ven

its most likely before he becomes a keyblade apprentice and MX finds him using the keyblade (probably fighting unversed) and decides to bring him to ME
  4. S

Which battle do you like? (KH2)

my favorite is the roxas vs. Axel fight.....the 1 in the mansion. mainly because Roxas is one of my favorite characters and he's seems to be a lot better than Sora when it comes to skill.(refering to Roxas in days)
  5. S

Roxas new breed of possible nobody and possible evidence

yea but i dont think memories alone are enough to make Roxas show emotion without faking it.....If so then Org 13 probably wouldn't need their hearts because all they wanted was their emotions back.
  6. S

Roxas new breed of possible nobody and possible evidence

thats true..but i think that's a little 2 simple. I think Ven's heart somehow got inside of Sora( because of events that might of happened in birth by sleep) so when Roxas was born maybe he got Ven's heart. Thats just what i believe though.
  7. S

Third Keyblade master in BBS

i think its for aqua or Terra. didn't it say that once they pass the master exam one of them will stay in LoD and take on there own apprentices and one will venture out on their own to other worlds.
  8. S

Roxas

In kh2 (i think its when Sora fought Roxas) Sora asked if he was riku.......and Roxas said he defeated a riku once. what was he talking about? because riku beat Roxas after he used the darkness in his heart.
  9. S

Is anyone else disapointed

Looking at the trailer and seeing that Ven, Terra, and Aqua all have keychains on their keyblades now makes me kinda disappointed. i thought it was cool that they didn't have Keychains on their keyblades before but now they have them. Does anyone know why they gave them Keychains?....and also is...
  10. S

An almost confirmation from the TGS 09 Trailer

Where did u see that at? i only saw the one with Sora and Riku fighting.
  11. S

Aqua

Has anyone noticed aquas shoot lock attack(i forgot its name) looks a lot like Sora's Ragnarok attack?.....the little beams that come off of the end of the keyblade and attack close by enemies....maybe its a attack only keyblade users can use? or maybe not?
  12. S

More Vjump Scans

Wow.... i didn't see that one coming....(Vanitas and Ventus talking to each other) It seems like Ventus and DS were friends before Xehanort betrayed them or w/e he did.
  13. S

1up's Birth By Sleep Preview

yea im gonna have 2 agree with you on that one.... i mean its a demo...so im pretty sure you start out at a low level. i usually die alot when im at a low level and still learning the controls.
  14. S

BbS in TGS2009 Infor

yea it is....maybe its like what sora/roxas14 said that they earn their keychains later on in the game.
  15. S

BbS in TGS2009 Infor

oh yea there is one on aquas to.......maybe the keychains just give the keyblade extra abilities like that attack time something (i forgot what its called) when aqua stops time for a little to attack......even though i highly doubt that.
Back