• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sa?x's Ducky x)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The cave of wonders Boss fight

i hated that battle, it was reeeaaally frustrating to keep climbing onto the head and then in a few seconds you fall (again). and then with the heartless on your tail it made it even more annoying. im not saying it was bad, hard or pointless, but it was just a slow battle which needs some...
  2. S

The Pride Lands

ummm...it wasnt as good as it couldve been >: to be honest it was quite boring
  3. S

Why did some organization members NOT have yellow/orange eyes?

oh come on. its a fashion thing. imagine zexion with yellow eyes. it does not go with his hair colour :P
  4. S

Favourite Kingdom Hearts 2 music?

dearly beloved sacred moon organization XIII fate of the unknown riku's theme...oh my gosh, there's just too many, but the most important thing is that they are all good ^^
  5. S

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

the 1000 heartless was fun because it was so easy and fighting axel as roxas was also quite fun. oh, and xigbar XD at my first time i was in total panic when he said "Lets see how you dance" :P
  6. S

Do you even notice the change in sora's voice anymore??

i just noticed when i started playing a few days ago KH1, after playing for a long time KH2..It was freaky
  7. S

Demnyx is modeled after...

wow, they really look similair to eachother. Haven't realised before ^__^;;
  8. S

favourite cut scene in KH2

oooo...so tricky, there is so many..the last pooh scene is so touching and so was when axel dies (i cried) but yeah favourite where probably when sora and roxas fight and roxas axel fight thingy ^^
  9. S

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? Xaldin...shall not comment how many times i lost to him .__.
  10. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Lost Keyhole

oh, very good. i like it..cant wait for chapter 9 (:
  11. S

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Well it was a disapointment when kairi got her yay prepster keyblade, i would've preferred that she would've stayed as the damsel in distress >.< and well space paranoids i guess...and that atlantica was still there, that could've stayed out (:
  12. S

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

I would personally make it more harder and longer, Demyx could also be harder. He dies so easilly T^T
  13. S

The ducky is back!!!

Sorry that i haven't been able to be on KHI, our computer went berserk and it didn't work. But know we have a new computer or the same old one repaired, i dont know. But i'm back and i guess its a good thing (: so please give me a warm welcome, because you know things have changed here quite a...
  14. S

Organization XIII

Saix pawns (my widdle puppy) <33
  15. S

Help/Support ► everyone HATES me!!!

don't know if this helps...but i don't hate you ^^ *huggles*
Back