• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SabreW0lf

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Me pwning sephiroth, Standard, NO HEAL o.o

Google Video Error?
  2. S

anyone remmebers hayner quote at the begining

I think it was, "Its not how much time you spend together, its how much time you spend thinking about each other"
  3. S

Soda Cans

Um...what?
  4. S

Walkthrough/FAQ On How To Beat Xemnas (Note: Contains spoilers:()

Very very nice guide, if i hadnt already beaten Xemnas, I woulda used it! :D
  5. S

what is your most hated keyblade

WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT GULLWING USELESS!??! I can get level 99 in under 4 hours with that keyblade! Just get critical health, then go to pride rock, where you fought scar, kill the heartless, leave and go back when their is a few left, they will completely respawn 100 exp per one :eek...
  6. S

KH2 Videos?

Srry if this is in the wrong forum, but how do you make videos of KH2? :S the only way i know how is by recording it with a camcorder and then putting it on tape, but u cant puta tape in the comuter? ;s
  7. S

Cant Defeat Xaldin

Dodge his attacks where he swings his whips in circles thats what got me, and use the Learn command
  8. S

Aerith...?

Ok, for anyone who has played FF7 would know How can she be in Kh2? o_o
  9. S

When do you fight Sephroth

I think right after the 2nd visit to Space Paranoids
  10. S

Ultima KeyBlade Weilders Look Here

Yes, it even said "Atlantica" at the end when ever i complete the world it doe with every world
  11. S

I plan on doing that, I need 7 with an energy shard
  12. S

K thanks, but i dont think they gave me one in Atlantica, I even beat Ursula though and it said i finished the chapter ive gotten all the ones the guide has told me to get, and it still says i have 5
  13. S

I know, i need to know where to get them :S
  14. S

I have 5 Orchilum+ so far, ive gotten all of the guide has says to get, why can i not make the Ultima weapon? :S Is it because i already crafted Save the Queen?
  15. S

Help with Xaldin

Try leveling up to 35 or so, 10 isnt evne close enough to beating him! o_O;
Back