• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by saix-insanefan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. saix-insanefan

Back with new designs!

I know I have been out for a while and I apologize, just been busy with stuff. But I brought some new samples of my work with me and I feel like I have greatly improved, finding my own style and everything. I still have some work to do, but so far, these are my best. Tell me what you think!
  2. saix-insanefan

First Try

Okay, so I downloaded GIMP software to my computer a week ago and I've been doing some experiments with it. I'm okay, but I'm not that great. Here are some pieces I've done... like I said, I'm not that good -_- Please tell me what you think!
  3. saix-insanefan

Upcoming anime series from Aniplex!

I heard 3 days ago about a new anime coming out called Togainu no Chi, based on the BL game from Japan. I, for one, am very excited for it. The series will be designed by the Aniplex team who did Rurouni Kenshin. Have any of you heard of Togainu no Chi before, watched the scenes or read the...
  4. saix-insanefan

Fanfiction ► FanFiction.Net Profile Directory

Re: Fanfiction.net account showing thread Obscura-Zero - Fanfiction.net That's me. Currently working on a fanfic as well and getting ready for my next one.
  5. saix-insanefan

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Eternal Sleep (Intro & Character)

Hi, I'm starting a new fanfiction about my OC character, Xeilky. It will be from her point of view and I already have the intro/prologue and her character description as well. But I should say that her history is pretty long and complicated but I would like some feedback on how it is right now...
  6. saix-insanefan

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Best DS Game Of 2009

Not surprised, but happy :)
  7. saix-insanefan

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I would love to hear Troy Baker as Terra. Honestly, I think it might fit him. And Kari Wahlgren, I think, should voice Aqua. Nice match for her since Kari does have a wide emotional range to the characters she does.
  8. saix-insanefan

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread It's too bad we don't know who's playing Aqua or Terra. At least I don't. The suspense is killing me! I an't even make a good guess and who will play them.
  9. saix-insanefan

Which organization member you like the most and the least (explain why)

Favorite: Saix, no doubt. I just love the depth to his character and how he really is kinda of a mystery to the story at the beginning of KH2. Then since then, I found out a lot about his history and when he was a human. I love the take on his character as well. No matter how bad you may seem or...
  10. saix-insanefan

What struck you as odd?..

How Pluto kept appearing and disappearing... Also, how Sora has huge feet, huge hands and the rest of his body is condierably small... it seems like Riku is the only normal proportionate character in KHII.
  11. saix-insanefan

How does Vanitas really fit?

Thanks for clearing that up. It makes a lot more sense now.
  12. saix-insanefan

How does Vanitas really fit?

Okay, so from watching part of the Japanese playthrough I have learned two things that are very possible: 1) Terra and Master Xehanort do abttle and ultimately, Xehanort enters Terra's body and takes over it. 9 to 10 years later, somehow, we see Xehanort Ansem's apprentice, who becomes a...
  13. saix-insanefan

Anyone heard of Tales of Vesperia?

I've just recently got into it and it looks like an awesome game, with great characters and unqiue storyline! I wish I could get it but I need an xbox360 v.v Anyway, tell me what you think of this game, who's your fave character, or anything else you can come up with. Yuri's my fave...
  14. saix-insanefan

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) They look so adorable as kids! And they grew and became Nobodies to be super hot! ^^ But seriously, that is really good. Thanks for showing us that.
  15. saix-insanefan

Saïx's true name revealed!

That's cool... I'm just glad it's finally revealed. But I was kinda hoping for Sia. That would have made sense too.
Back