• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Saix's bane

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kairi's keyblade?

I love how you keep pointing this out and NO ONE listens lol. But I'm with you. It makes sense that since she's a PoH she has a strong heart, allowing her to use a Keyblade, but it doesn't mean that the Keyblade is now her Keyblade.
  2. S

Kairi's keyblade?

Holy shit. That is right. This theory has some potential. I likey.
  3. S

Kh2 drive forms

Most definitely Master. Final's gliding is cool and all, but Master's magic and keyblade combos own.
  4. S

No armor in the ending?

I kinda had hoped that they'd be out of their armor for the most part and like just do the armor for battles.
  5. S

Maleficent=Dumbass XD

I know, fucking annoying. She was badass and I great boss in KHI, but KHII she just rolled over and let Saix rape her.
  6. S

Help/Support ► i thought i could get over it but i cant

Truly ^^that's^^ all you can do. I mean I'm sorry you lost him and it's definitely a bitch, but you've got to move on. You can't bring him back and there's no use morning over him forever. Again, I'm really sorry you did lose him though.
  7. S

Organization 13 weapon choice

Zexion was the nerd with the pocket dictionary XD
  8. S

Is it just me?

I agree very much with this statement, thank you.
  9. S

Keyblade keychains

Would it possibly have to do with Sora being a keyblade master and that's why it has a key chain and he can change it's forms?
  10. S

Question

Well I am too and I would continue playing no matter what, but there are those out there who don't have an attention span longer than a 3 year old
  11. S

Question

Yeah the movie's really just there to provide you with LOTS and LOTS of action so you'll continue playing at the beginning(during the boring tutorials) in hopes that soon you'll get to the stuff you've come to love from KH
  12. S

Question

I just figured it was Riku, because later on the cutscenes reveal that Riku was helping DiZ in his Ansem form
  13. S

Could Days be "DSi Enchanced"?

Ok, I get it now. Thanks.
  14. S

Streaming KH2 playthrough

I'm sorry I didn't mean it to sound so terrible and like I hate you or anything I just didn't see the point of wasting YOUR time by setting up all that equipment
  15. S

Could Days be "DSi Enchanced"?

Wait, I'm confused now. DSi enhanced cards will play but the normal DSi cards won't? Explain that to me. However, I do agree that Days won't be DSi
Back