• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sakonan7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I miss having bonus bosses that aren't uber bosses

Lol oops, I misread part of your original post. Yeah, Dark Inferno does count as hit until it dies lol and isn't like a boss like say Kurt Zisa.
  2. S

I miss having bonus bosses that aren't uber bosses

I guess Dark Inferno was super hard for you lmao. Making this joke because everybody made him the butt of their joke lmao. I count Armored Xehanort Replica as a not uber-hard extra fight.
  3. S

What is your favorite thing about Kingdom Hearts?

It changed for me lol. At first, it was the crossovers and the friendship. Now it's the higher concept and the gameplay.
  4. S

Kingdom Hearts 3 made me realize that maybe the franschise was never that good to begin with

Yeah, I can see signs of his heart not being in it. The Versus XIII thing is really understandable. He didn't have a full concept in 2006 and 2007 but Square Enix pushed a trailer out and he is running another video game series simultaneously. I don't even think he was working fully on it until...
  5. S

Kingdom Hearts 3 made me realize that maybe the franschise was never that good to begin with

I hope Nomura has good plans for the rest of the series because the new story branches looks promising. In general, yeah, Nomura could have planned out the series better.
  6. S

News ► Japanese news outlets interview Nomura, Kobayashi and Yamashita on character designs of NTWEWY

I figured that Kubo was designed by Nomura lol. He looks like Master Xehanort and Xigbar lol.
  7. S

Square Enix shares NEO TWEWY One-Shot by Shiro Amano to Commemorate EGS Release

Guess the Reapers' Game doesn't feed or bathe you lol. Also, maybe Shoka has makeup so she can look good for Rindragon lol. Edit: I found a summary of this one shot and it's not makeup. It's plum paste. The Wicked Twisters were going to lose the cooking competition and Shoka helped them win by...
  8. S

How does Pride represent MoM's character

I theorize that the Master of Masters is using the Foretellers' pride against them. I'm theorizing this based on how he manipulated people. With Xehanort, he specifically piques his ego to manipulate him. Maybe this is why he isn't just identified by a name based on the Latin word for pride...
  9. S

News ► Shiro Amano shares preview of KH3 Manga Vol. 2 cover art

I like how Shiro Amano always draws Mickey as looking aggressive lol.
  10. S

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

I thought that was Yozora for a minute lol. But dang, I think this is a prequel because Minamimoto looks different and isn't Neku's partner like that girl from A New Day wanted
  11. S

News ► Playstation Japan interview on Melody of Memory fully translated!

Yeah, trailers for Japanese games tend to tell you the whole plot
  12. S

News ► Playstation Japan interview on Melody of Memory fully translated!

Imagine this interview is a lie and there's a ton of plot in this game XD
  13. S

The creation of Naminé and Roxas makes 0 sense. Please help me.

Silence, traitor. Lmao jk. Joking aside, this really does make no sense lol. One explanation for some of the stuff is that Ven's heart wasn't released, it was still part of Sora's because Ven's heart was damaged. I'm pretty sure Roxas can dual wield not because it's a special ability but because...
  14. S

News ► Unreal Engine Spotlight focuses on KINGDOM HEARTS 3

It does make sense to make it for mobile because Dark Road might be long and is a part of Union Cross. I'm hoping they make something like a back cover for Union Cross and Dark Road though.
Back