• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Samber

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Samber

Fanfiction ► A new sumthin sumthin

Bump I will edit this soon with a new addition. :D
  2. Samber

Help/Support ► Torn by religion

Interesting situation. I dunno why everyone is so "RELIGION OWNZ JOO! U LOSE!!!!11!1!" Religion isn't really that big of a deal, unless she's really hardcore about it, and you don't even know if she is yet. It could just be her parents being over controlling. For example my Father forbids me...
  3. Samber

Fanfiction ► More of my Poems

Never I need you more now than ever And i'm beggining to think 'either now or never' I've wanted you all this time Yet now i don't feel so fine Your smile is illuminating Your humor is captivating Your talent is beautiful Your kindness is meaningful I can't help it, i feel like i've known you...
  4. Samber

Yet another poem. :) I Am Not Dumb I may be silly I may be fun But I am not stupid Nor dumb I am intellectual and smart Yet you act like i'm torn apart No one knows me for who i am And it seems like no one can It is because you all get confused You expect one thing, and it gets refused...
  5. Samber

Remember Its times like this i wish you were here So i wouldn't have to shed these tears I can't remember your face anymore Which makes me wish the time we spent could've been more. When I see you again, I know I will cry Not only because i missed you, but because of your lie You said 'I'll...
  6. Samber

Fanfiction ► Xaros' Poems :)

That was a really beautiful poem. I could feel the sadness. I'm sorry that it couldn't work out. And it didn't sound desperate, it sounded romantic. =)
  7. Samber

More poems So Long... I think about you everyday I think about how we used to shout and play I remember when we were forced to shut the door And that we sat there, begging for more But now I look at you in a frame You look so different, but somehow the same I can't be away from you much...
  8. Samber

Fanfiction ► My Poems

Those are some beautiful poems BN. They seem full of depth, wonderful work. =)
  9. Samber

Yeah, I thought I would just let the other thread die. Yeah my third one i didn't like very much. In a way i'm my own worst critic.
  10. Samber

Just some random poems i whipped up Me I am someone who cares I want people to change, but I know they never will Change for the good; To make the world a better place I am yet still young, but I understand more than most My life is like a flower, just beggining to bloom, yet it is still...
  11. Samber

I'm trying to keep the story ageless, to make it where there really is no time, since it really holds no significance to the story. As for the first to third person thing, those were accidents, i need to re-read it and change that, i'm still in my third person mindset from my last story. Sorry...
  12. Samber

Fanfiction ► Sam's attempt at Poetry

More poems, the second i got from a commercial and made it different. Me I am someone who cares I want people to change, but I know they never will Change for the good; To make the world a better place I am yet still young, but I understand more than most My life is like a flower, just...
  13. Samber

Damn 5th page. lol I've been slackin. Anyways, Chapter 2 Chapter 2 When I woke up it was morning, the soft morning sun was sneaking in through the windows. I sat upright tired, and confused. I looked around the room; I was under soft plushy comforters and was dressed in my pajamas. I...
  14. Samber

Help/Support ► Lonely

I used to be in the same boat, Snow. The best thing is to first confront them about it, and if its still a struggle, it'd be best to make new friends, that's what I ended up doing. And now I have REAL friends, people who actually give a shit. And ever since i've noticed i've become much more...
  15. Samber

Help/Support ► School Help!

Suck it up and memorize them. Write down problems and use a calculator for the answers, do them a million times and you'll eventually remember the outcome.
Back