• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sand_drew

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Sad Panda

A story I wrote several years back. Hope you enjoy it. It is very short. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ching stared at the bars of the cage, the cage that had been her home for almost a decade now, ever since the men had come and taken her from...
  2. S

Okami (MIGHT BE SPOILERS IN HERE DOGEN!)

Anyone else played it? Opinions? Thoughts?
  3. S

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Xigbar. Reason? He has guns.
  4. S

World of Ruin: KH RP

The endless expanse of nothingness greeted Jana the moment she exited form the innards of the former Organization base and stepped out on to the balcony. Her blue eyes scanned the buildings of the strange, dark sprawling mas sof a city below, occaisonally shifting to the shadows of the void...
  5. S

If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change?

Re: If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change Yes I came up with craplantica myself. :3
  6. S

If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change?

Re: If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change Having an Organization member means that SE tried to tie the world into the main plot. Doesn't mean they succeeded, but they tried. I guess they wanted to add Pride Rock but couldn't think of a way to add an...
  7. S

How do I get the last 2 Hades Paradox cups?

You leveled them all to max?
  8. S

How do I get the last 2 Hades Paradox cups?

Summon level has to be five or greater for Titan Paradox Cup and summons and drives have to be all fully maxed out to seven for the Hades Paradox Cup.
  9. S

A poem

People. Are. Bloodthirsty. Creatures. Trying to wipe each other out, for years on end. Never succeeding, but always willing to try again. Our appetite for death, for murder never fulfilled, ever yearning, ever empty. We hunger for bodies at our feet, for corpses to celebrate our victory. A...
  10. S

does the difficulty matter?

No, from what I remember the ending is unlockable from either beating Proud or completing every entry in Jiminy's Journal in Standard.
  11. S

Gummi Ship Designs

I've made some random gummi ships while playing KH2. some useful, others not so much. Some of mine include, a ship consisting entirely of wings, a replica Star Destroyer gummi ship, replica Death Star gummi ship, a moogle in a suit with top hat and tie and another moogle with the same a sthe...
  12. S

Where does the door on Destiny Islands lead?

Yay! At least I was partially correct.
  13. S

He didn't have the keyblade in a physical visible form before Sora. No way to show you a screenie. Sora was the first to have a physical keyblade. I explained this before. And this is all just theoretical. In my part at least.
  14. S

He, being the original keyblade wearer had the keyblade after kairi showed up, as Rain said. However the keyblade was dormant for lack of better term and didn't exist in a physical sense. He could see the keyhole as a result and lost the Keyblade when he showed weakness/Sora proved stronger...
Back