• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sandslash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sandslash

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Featured in Famitsu

So, since BBS is some sort of "KH0" and it happens 10 years before "KH1", is it safe to assume BBS 0.2 will take place around 2 years after BBS? Kind of makes sense.
  2. Sandslash

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Scenes in English!

Wow, those references never actually crossed my mind! And some of them I have even forgotten. Thanks for clearing it up, guys. Now, I really need to play KHIIFM again. It has been too long...
  3. Sandslash

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Scenes in English!

"It has been far too long... Friend." Why exactly does he say that?
  4. Sandslash

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

So... Why exactly did Lea and Isa age, but Ienzo didn't? Or did he? If so, I don't get why. I mean, didn't they get separated into Heartless and Nobodies right after BBS?
  5. Sandslash

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

Oh, I got it. I thought the ability to unlock sleeping hearts was different from the ability to unlock Sleeping Keyholes, being the first one only granted to someone worthy of the Keyblade Master title. Edit: Sorry, I just noticed I was going astray from the subject of the topic.
  6. Sandslash

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

But... Wasn't Riku the only one who had gained that ability? For some reason, I was assuming he was the only one because of Yen Sid's words.
  7. Sandslash

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

Yes, 2.5 is going to need that. Especially for BBS. The "Finish Terra/Ventus/Aqua's story on Beginner/Standard/Proud/Critical Mode" trophies will make you use 12 different saves. D:
  8. Sandslash

Oh, yeah, I forgot that it's called "Final Mix" now (don't know why, though). D: Yes, you can rush through, but it would still be an unwelcoming number of hours of a somewhat boring playthrough (assuming you are skilled enough since you beat it on proud). Although it would be a good option...
  9. Sandslash

Problem is: you also will have to beat the game on Beginner and Standard, so... You are going to put your patience skills to the test too. D:
  10. Sandslash

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

True. I just looked at the original colors. So I guess it's either because of my poor memory or because I played it long ago.
  11. Sandslash

Oh, so it is the color, indeed. But it surprises me that you guys get it so easily. I mean, it's just the Heartless boss from The Land of Dragons (I like its design, though); I wouldn't see the picture and notice: "Look, the color is different!".
  12. Sandslash

Sorry to ask but... Why is it that everyone who looks at this picture automatically notes it is from KHIIFM? Is it the color of the Heartless?
  13. Sandslash

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains KINGDOM HEARTS II, Birth by Sleep and coded? Oh, I get it. So once you "beat" one of the three games, you unlock the fourth one. Interesting.
  14. Sandslash

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains KINGDOM HEARTS II, Birth by Sleep and coded? Didn't expect that. So, is it the same credits for the three games?
  15. Sandslash

So, as I (and almost everyone here) expected, it's going to be Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Birth by Sleep Final Mix and Re:coded (probably this one being cutscenes-only). About DDD, could it really be possible that they bundle it (cutscenes-only, I guess) with KH3? I mean, it's not going to...
Back