• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol yeah I did have another account that kind of failed.
    Oh, I know everything. Including where you sleep.
    Oh god that's too tough. I guess I can try to answer that. D:
    Led Zeppelin- When the Levee Breaks, Dazed and Confused, Over the Hills and Far Away, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Stairway to Heaven
    Pink Floyd- The Thin Ice, Dogs of War, Wish You Were Here, Have a Cigar, Mother, In the Flesh, Brain Damage/Eclipse
    The Who- Baba O'Riley, Behind Blue Eyes, Pinball Wizard, Borris The Spider, Happy Jack, Magic Bus
    Gorillaz- Clint Eastwood, Feel Good Inc., Dirty Harry, Kids With Guns, New Genius (Brother), Left Hand Suzuki Method
    System of a Down- Suite Pee, Spiders, Sugar, Chop Suey!, Toxicity, Aerials, Boom!, Innervision, Old School Hollywood, Revenga, I-E-A-I-A-I-O
    Mindless Self Indulgence- Tight, Bitches, Stupid MF, MDC, Lights Out, Get it Up, Never Wanted to Dance, Revenge, Backmask, Faggot, London Bridge, Molly, Tornado, Bring the Pain
    Them Crooked Vultures- Warsaw, Caligulove, Gunman, Bandoliers, Reptiles, Elephants, New Fang, Nobody Loves Me & Neither Do I
    Muse- Apocalypse Please, Hysteria, Time is Running Out, Take a Bow, Knights of Cydonia, Super Massive Black Hole, Newborn, Plug in Baby, Muscle Museum, Execution Commentary, Unnatural Selection, Exogenesis: Symphony Parts 1-3

Jeez that's alot. D: So what's yours? >.>
    lol after I finish what im doing (xma) i wanna start tae kwon do and go to the martial arts college in california.

and then learn ninjitsu.

lol did you know there are ninjas for real?
    I have to do a large scholarship application which involves uploading things like stories and art to an online portfolio. It sucks because I have to edit a bunch of stuff too.
    I really really don't want to do my physics. I have enough to do this weekend without it.
    WELL THERE'S NO TIME NAO CUZ IM GOIN TO A DANCE WITH 7TH AND 8TH GRAYDRS

>:DDDDDDDDD
    she is, but i'm at her house, waiting for my daddy. :)

and yes, but my phone is dead. and i lost the charger. fkls;ajdkl;asjdksl; D:

but i shall text you when i find it!~
    xD

Someone held a presentation on that movie in class a few days ago.

NEED TO WATCH DAT SHIT @w@
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back