• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sapphire Skies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Damn You Guys.

'kay long story short, I've returned. God knows why, but I've missed this place just a tad. A few of my other forum buddies have also joined up recently so yeah sup guys? Oh and here, it is kinda nice to use the word fuck without getting an infraction. :3 ~SS
  2. S

Gone for Good??

Well, I haven't had much time to be on the forums lately, school's been ruling my life. Not to mention I haven't had much interest in the forums anymore...Crazy I know...But I guess what I'm trying to say is....Goodbye I may check in occasionally, but for the most part I'll be gone. Its been...
  3. S

Help/Support ► What is this mechanical stuff on my teeth?!?

Also, you may want to try getting the mouth wash that tints food and bacteria in your mouth, it'll help with brushing.
  4. S

Help/Support ► What is this mechanical stuff on my teeth?!?

Soreness is completely normal :3 Although, the pain varies from person to person. Like my teeth hurt for FOREVER, and when I mean forever, I mean about a week. While my sister adapted to hers in about 4 days. Soft foods like apple sauce, macaroni and cheese, chicken soup etc. are probably all...
  5. S

Help/Support ► Bad Forehead Acne

Hmm....well it worked with me...but I guess that's just my skin xD
  6. S

Help/Support ► Bad Forehead Acne

Also, try looking with products with benzoyl peroxide, it'll really keep your skin nice. I recommend Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10. Its great for on the spot treatments, where you have a big break out in one area or scattered.
  7. S

I Can't Believe It....

I can't believe i've put up with you guys for a year O_O But really I love it here, and I've met quite a few people who I love talking to. Has it really been a year???.... ;-; Either way, you guys better get used to me, I'll be here for a long time (:
  8. S

C'mon and Get it On...Sexy Ballons

hMD6mHvR7YE .............
  9. S

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

Xigbar: Why do you stare at me like I drowned your goldfish?
  10. S

BbS Sells 446k In First Week

Re: BbS Sells Over 500k in Two Days I knew that Bbs would be a huge hit, mainly because its been anticipated by fans for years. But I wouldn't have guessed it would've sold over 500k copies in two days. I better pre order my copy...
  11. S

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

KH1 It had a darker feel and more mysterious storyline. It was also harder, which in turn made the game longer, unlike KH2. NOt to mention KH2 was all like "Oh my gosh yay buddies let's go kick some heartless butt~~ yay friendship"
  12. S

Well I Guess this is Goodbye~

Its that time of year, and I'll be pretty inactive because of a certain holiday. I'll be on very scarcely if any at all. I will however still be on MSN. Just ask for my screen name. Until 2010... Bye.
  13. S

BbS.Hikari/Simple and Clean

I have to admit, I did not like Passion/Sanctuary as much myself, so at least they're using S&C.
  14. S

BbS.Hikari/Simple and Clean

1. Its overused, ya it was really nice in the first game. But now, I've just heard it way too many times. 2. Even though they've used it before, I think they may remix it a bit more or just change the way it sounds, like in the trailer. Otherwise, they'll just use the normal version.
  15. S

Predictions for Release

Well if it comes out in January, I'd assume late July, early August for NA.
Back