• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by satria222poxy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out! Are there any other online retailer where I can pre-order MoM Edition internationally since I don't live in the US? I checked on Radio Shack and they don't have international shipping.
  2. S

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

I'm confused with this: "One AR Card that's serves as a 360 degree viewing stand for your dream eaters." And the JPN release has 2 AR cards (rare dream eater + something else), so does it mean the US version would not have it in the box after pre-order period?
  3. S

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

Re: KH3D Pre-Order Bonus from Amazon! I was wondering, how long does it usually take to be deliver if I pre-order on Amazon?
  4. S

3/29 Famitsu Cover!

I wonder when the scans are gonna come out? Cuz its already a day after its release, so there has to be something that we can see
  5. S

KH3D to Appear in Next Famitsu!

Hope for some more worlds and an announcement for a KH 10th Anniversary Ultimania.
  6. S

KH3D Famitsu Scans! Radiant Garden, YMX, The Grid!

When the good quality scans are gonna show up? I mean, we have seen the previous Famitsu Weekly scans over the past few months and they showed up from low to good quality. So why that hasn't been out yet?
  7. S

KH3D Event to be held March 3rd + Memoirs menu in Kingdom Hearts 3D!

Is the "Memoir" menu becomes the Jiminy Journal of KH3D? Or will there be it's own Jiminy Journal in KH3D and the "Memoir" menu will be the Trinity Report like in BbS?
  8. S

My wish for the event: - KH3D Overseas release date (but maybe not, cuz maybe there's another press release for the overseas version with the date) - Just a few more worlds (Either new Disney or returning original worlds)
  9. S

About the Seven Keyholes of Sleep and stuff...

I hope so, I mean I did remember Nomura stated that the game will not cover the Mark of Mastery thoroughly.
  10. S

Why DDD shouldn't have an FM

I don't know if this is out-of-the question, but... Do you think is it necessary to have a StreetPass or SpotPass feature for KH3D??
  11. S

Re: KH3D will have a Memoir (Datalog) of previous games. Could someone translate the texts in the image? To me, there are two good reasons why this should be in the game: 1. The game is set afar from all the 6 games, and it becomes confusing with all the mysteries and different characters. So...
  12. S

WAAAIT! Seven Keyholes of Sleep?

Is there any some sort of cohesiveness towards the worlds in KH3D (so far)? I mean, it's like BbS where the worlds took place in the past, and they feel like a "collective storybook" worlds. I don't see the coherence of the worlds in KH3D, except being worlds in the Realm of Sleep/Dreams.
  13. S

KH 3D info on next issue of Famitsu

I hope it's also more new worlds, but judging from the special trailer I guess not. But who knows, maybe it's unexpected....
  14. S

Who do you think are the two remaining character spots on the site?

If Lea & Mickey are the other two (as playable), then would KH3D be like 4 times bigger? Like Lea & Mickey would visit the other worlds while Sora & Riku remain in the dream worlds.
  15. S

Trailer Connection Theory

At first, I thought that the beach was a part of Atlantica's surface world.
Back