• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by savagekey1423

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

English KH2 Ultimania?

Japan sucks. Sorry god I did not mean that. I did not mean tha-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
  2. S

Info On Kh2 ? Or 3

Jesse Mccartney as Roxas that sucks. It makes me not want to get the game
  3. S

Most hated Boss (well to me)

Sphieroth. He was the hardest boss ever to beat in any game
  4. S

all KH2 non-spoiler questions here!

It did not talk to you too. Am I going crazy.
  5. S

all KH2 non-spoiler questions here!

I have a question n***a where is you teeth at. (Thank you Paul Mooney on the Dave Chappelle show)But really does your keyblade talk to you on this game.
  6. S

KH2 journle question

Use correct grammer please. There should have been a comma after that yeah, and another thing try to spell thing right. I know I am not the best speller, but I try my hardest. Oh and to answer the question I do not know if they are in the journal, not knowing what the journal is.
  7. S

Game Review!!!(KH2 got 9.8/10)

I can not bleieve it. I also thought that it would not be as good as Kingdom Hearts I. This is going to be the greatest game of all time.
  8. S

kh2 world thread

I am looking forward to Hollow Bastion Space Paranoids and lion King.
  9. S

feelings about KH2.

I am excited about it too but the only thing more important at the time than Kingdom Hearts II ais getting the secret Krabby Patty formula.
  10. S

anyone beat kh2 yet(not a big spioler)

I saw it on the internet and it was just plain interesting.
  11. S

Need something cleared up...

Ha ha they died. THat is what they get for turning their backs on Diz.
  12. S

Atlantica boss battle(guess)

Man the little mermaid is tight. Don't dis the little mermaid just because the main character was a girl. That was a cool movie just like the rest of the disney movies pretty much except for cinderella and Snow white.
  13. S

KH1 cheats

Have you ever heard of cheatertime. ............................Neither have I
  14. S

cloud vs auron

It is Cloud not Tidus. Are you blind.
Back