• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sawah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sawah

sawah reviews studio ghibli movies

i just recently decided to watch all of the studio ghibli movies starting from the first one (i have never seen any before) and so i am reviewing them ok here goes laputa: castle in the sky this movie rules ok if the rest of them are as equally good as this then this is a very good choice...
  2. Sawah

im a bot and i hate kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts insider

ban me and call me scum
  3. Sawah

damn all these beautiful

bots are taking over the only section anyone reads (forum insanity) good to see all the staff working hard keep it up
  4. Sawah

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!! IMPORTANT!!!

this is a thread dedicated to steve scubateve's return welcome back don't ever leave/get banned ever again i missed u so much i cried every second u were gone!!!
  5. Sawah

a terrifying horror story in just 3 (three) words? wow!

​video games section
  6. Sawah

sawah plays earthbound!!

join me on this adventure !!!!
  7. Sawah

help

i am cold withot blanket but hot w blanekt what do i do
  8. Sawah

Royal Baby Name Announced!

Royal Baby Named George Alexander Louis Well, it's a hell of a lot better than His Royal Highness Prince Cheeseburger of Cambridge What do you think?
  9. Sawah

scubba stephen thread

this a thread to appreciate mr steve "scubasteve" or "the best of the best" mruzik for being funny and maknig me laugh good on ya matey! (pirate w australian accent voice) ok thats all good night friends
  10. Sawah

help me fi

im trying to get a boys attention and eventually for him to fall madly in love with me (but not me fallnig in love w him bc um ew) how do
  11. Sawah

Music ► Dominos Pairs Up With Vocaloid [.... ?]

Dominos CEO advertises the pairing up of Dominos and Vocaloid. Didn't know if this was music, video games, or food, so I just did music. But this happened. Just the way he says Hatsune Miku makes me cringe.
  12. Sawah

ATTENTION KHI USER SEXUAL WHITE CHOCOLATE AKA COREY AKA PROD

i got accepted to the university of alabama and i am really honestly leaning towards it when should we set the wedding date??? this is importan answer as ap
  13. Sawah

hey steve

i saw this mugshot on the internet and i thought it was you thats the mugshot here's you: .... ................................
  14. Sawah

Why does Maleficient have Pete

Re: why does maleficient have pete who is
  15. Sawah

Why does Maleficient have Pete

Re: why does maleficient have pete what victor said, also why are you calling him pete? ive never seen anyone call him that?? just call him peter pan like thats his name nobody ever shortens it like that
Back