• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well I hope you get it this christmas :] And thanks! I like customizing stuff to my own style. Right now I'm trying to find a good background. You aren't going to update yours? >w< Not that I'm saying it's bad! It actually looks fine right now.
    Well, don't be fooled by my red name, then. I don't know shit. ; )

Well, okay I'm pretty much into Metal, Rock, J-pop and generally Game OSTs. I see you're in the Music for Life group too, huh?

Then I guess it's only fair if I ask you the same question. What're your genres?
    Aw lucky! ;D I have to buy it with my own money. I think I'm just going to wait for Christmas and see if anyone sends me money like a relative or something.
    I played KH1 when it first came out a long time ago. Thanks! I just started uploading stuff. :3 I'll get more up in a few after I fix up my profile.
    Aw, that's too bad. D; Yeah, I agree, some people on here aren't too nice. xD Yeah it's nice to relate to some one. Year of the dog FTW! :D
    Oh thanks! :] You look pretty cool yourself. I was born 16 days before you. :O !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back