• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sdr08

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage

Re: New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage I guess I need to play Chi when it comes out worldwide. I'm excited about .02. wonder how long it will actually be? This is also the first time we could be seeing everyone in PS4 graphics
  2. S

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I'm pleased about this, especially for 0.2. I guess we may be getting KH3 in March 2017 for the 15th anniversary. it makes sense if you think about it
  3. S

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

It wouldnt surprise me to be honest. Ever since he possessed terra in bbs, I had this theory that his heart is from someone in the war and has been passing his heart down ever since. But if this is true, why would the heart or spirit per say choose this era to act now?
  4. S

Skipping Olympus Colosseum

I was wondering, is it possible to skip the first visit to the Colosseum, and going to Traverse Town then proceeding to Arabragh?
  5. S

When will 2.5 be announced

i could think of one reason why it wasnt announced at TGS, this may be a dumb reason, but just maybe they are remastering KH3D for this collection, granted they could of announced it without a trailer. If you think about it They have the data for KH2, BBS, Coded, so they could of made a quick...
  6. S

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! wow fantastic...better than the original IMO
  7. S

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Promotion Begins!

Have you read the secret message in KH3D? It pretty much confirms that the collection is being released outside Japan.
  8. S

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance in the next HD collection?

does the collection count as our one game per year? if so, 2.5 will probably be released in 2014 which DDD will be 2 years old by then, so its possible they can get DDD done with gameplay; but I wouldn't hold my breath
  9. S

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

days looks amazing, and so does the rest of the game
  10. S

Help/Support ► programming question

thank guys for helping me out, the reason why I want to do this because I cant play most platforming games due of the lack use of my left hand. so I figured programming a mario game with the platforming in Zelda where you only have to push the control up to climb/jump. I want to play some...
  11. S

Help/Support ► programming question

I would like to program a auto jump on several games that I play on the 3DS, and PS3, so do I need the development kits to do it, or is there a programming file I can edit on the cartage/disk itself? what's the best way to do this?
  12. S

Purpose of the Dark Shards

but we don't know when the war exactly was, it could be 100, 500, 1000 years before Xehanort was born. there could of been some darkness users besides Xehanort in that time span. I don't think it would be wise for the shards to pick just one person. I suspect the other 12 we will learn about in...
  13. S

Help/Support ► I think something might be wrong with me...

I started to have these feelings myself, and personally what i do is write, a poem, a song, or whatever, you have to remember what your dreams are, and just keep a positive attitude. i know its hard to do, but it will help. as for the lonely part, what exactly do you mean by being lonely?
  14. S

Purpose of the Dark Shards

did the 12 other vessels get chosen by the 12 shards, or they just have copies of Xehanort's shard, if that's the case, the remaining shards are out there waiting to pick people, and Xehanort's group is not the true 13 darknesses, or does this even matter?
  15. S

Help/Support ► PS3 arcade stick Street Fighter 4 TE modding question

does anyone know if you could put programmable-marco buttons on this stick? or do I need to make my own controller for this? thanks
Back