• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sdr27

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link Prototype Test begins January 2023 in Japan

yeah, I agree, and it gives me Ishgard vibes, which makes since the writer for ML also wrote Heavensward.
  2. S

TGS 2022 - Can we expect any news here?

thank you for the explanation. If everything goes as planned. We should be seeing ML soon. I'm excited about it, the writer for Heaveansward is writing it. The only assumption is that ML will have the story structure as Union Cross.
  3. S

TGS 2022 - Can we expect any news here?

Can anyone please explain what a beta is.? it is close to being officially released? as far as KH4 goes, I'm not expecting anything until E3 at the earliest.
  4. S

2023 is very clearly gonna be the year of Final Fantasy for SE

um. what reboot? My personal theory was that they were going to release KH4 on the 20th anniversary but the pandemic ruined that. While I think it can be completed in 2023, I don't want it to go up against FF7 Rebirth. The smart business move is to release it in late 2024 so it can do good...
  5. S

2023 is very clearly gonna be the year of Final Fantasy for SE

I would safely bet KHIV will come out in late 2024. They will want FF7 Rebirth to have breathing room during the first half of 2024. Not to mention FFXIV's next expansion will probably release around next November if there are no delays, which would leave KHIV be their Fall/holiday title for...
  6. S

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

After watching some of NEO TWEWY, the writing is pretty solid, I didn't realize the writer also worked on FFXV too. It will be interesting what she brings to the table, especially where she has experience with death themes. I honestly feel like this arc will be split between the two realms. The...
  7. S

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

I like that the series is getting new writers added on, especially the writer for Heavensward. This seems like this arc will tackle more mature themes and elements.
  8. S

Speculation: Three Playable Storylines in KH4?

Keep in mind this is the first trailer like KH3, yes it does show a little more than KH3's first trailer. The next trailer will show a little more about the story, characters, and worlds. My only hope is they don't show too much.
  9. S

Speculation: Three Playable Storylines in KH4?

I think Sora will stay physically in Quadratrium for the entire arc. However, I think Sora will experience the Disney worlds through Kairi like in MOM; but that defeats the playing as Kairi. Maybe they could have her visit death-themed worlds as "Sora" and she could visit other Disney worlds as...
  10. S

KH4 Development Timeline

I'm in the 2023/2024 camp. I think Nourma had the intention of releasing it for the 20th anniversary. I recall TGS 2018, where he said, He is looking forward to what comes next after the Dark Seeker saga and the 410 building cemented his intention. If they started production in 2019 and COVID...
  11. S

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

Yeah, that would my guess too. I rather have Osaka work on the next game since they have the most experience already. As for the Disney+ series, This is my hypothesis and assuming it is not a retelling of the series. They could dedicate a season for each trio and see what they been up to in that...
  12. S

Spoilers ► Post-MOM Theories

before I theorize, How many teams are working on KH projects and how many KH projects that we don't know the details of?
  13. S

Would a full Blown KH MMO be a good idea?

I think it has the potential to be an MMO like FFXIV. Canonically, I don't know how it will work. We could have sidequests and mainquests on different worlds, It could give characters much needed development as new expansions come out. One bad thing about it is I don't know if SE could support...
  14. S

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

welcome to the forums. Can you please put spoilers in spoiler tags, thank you.
  15. S

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I was reading an article from newsweek. It said that he had 50-60 copies and sold one on his Amazon account and that's where the footage came from. I don't know how accruate the article is. https://www.newsweek.com/kingdom-hearts-3-leak-video-spoilers-game-month-release-1260403
Back