• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Seighart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Seighart

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

We're all assuming Nomura wants to forget about lore, but what if Sora ends up housing another heart?!
  2. Seighart

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshows Showcase Upcoming Features

Ugh just let us walk around DI at least. Im really hoping these areas werent just made for pictures. They look amazing.
  3. Seighart

(SPOILERS) Union X: The ark to the future

Well why can't Darkness be Strelitzia? We still have that unknown figure in the title opening holding an actual Strelitzia flower right? I just don't think we're done with her yet. I often question why anything had to happen to her and not... well anyone else. I'm sure her connection to her...
  4. Seighart

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

But you just proved my point. We don't know what leads up to any of this. I feel that they ARE coming out of nowhere. You're under the assumption that Ansem is there. Did he come alone? Why is she without Keyblade? There's no proper set up because we simply don't have all the information. All of...
  5. Seighart

I thought it did too. I also think it's ludicrous to call it character assassination. Xehanort knew she was down there. He knows where Ven is. It makes sense that something happened to her down there. I feel like everyone is jumping to conclusions without... waaait for it.... PLAYING THE DAMN GAME.
  6. Seighart

There should def be a topic in what's tradition in Kingdom Hearts.
  7. Seighart

At this point it's anyone's guess so do what you want to do. Hasnt been confirmed anywhere who the 13 or 7 consists of.
  8. Seighart

My questions is how did he access this fight? He also posted footage of the other playable character, but it wasn't much. Perhaps he had save files so he could go back to these events?
  9. Seighart

Ugh... my coworker has a copy and he showed me it. The time has come.
  10. Seighart

So is it safe to say we're going to reiterate the same issues and how we feel about them for another 20 pages or are we gonna discuss these leaksss
  11. Seighart

That's assuming she gets either of them back.
  12. Seighart

Hits right in the nostalgia feels.
  13. Seighart

Okay so the leaker has uploaded gameplay of Corona. Nothing relatively new. Just a few new heartless in action.
Back