• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Selena

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Why the hell does Mickey wear an Organization coat?

So then Pluto must have an extremely strong heart considering he went through three in succession without even really being fazed by it.
  2. S

Favorite KH2 World?

I have to agree with the World that Never Was, it had such a great exciting design.
  3. S

Magic-types

Same here. Especially in Hollow Bastion where I couldn't seem to go five minutes without falling off something.
  4. S

Magic-types

I actually personally prefer the KH1 set. I always liked Aero and gravity came in handy from time to time too.
  5. S

New Scans

It looks pretty good, I may actually put in more consideration into getting it.
  6. S

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

Probably when Axel sacrificed himself to save Sora. Though I also got a little teary eyed near the end of Roxas's story in KH2, it was just kind of sad how everything he knew in Twilight Town was never really and all his memories about it were just a lie.
  7. S

gamespot E3 noruma interview

Sorry to break it to you, but the DS can't play 3DS games. Anyways I'm planning on getting a 3DS anyways, so this is just an added bonus to me.
  8. S

Maleficent's Storyline in KH 2

Honestly, I kind of think Maleficent didn't really need to be in KH2 at all, especially after the role they gave her in it. I think that she should've just stayed dead after KH1, she was goodvillain for that game, but there was no reason to bring her back.
  9. S

Jungle Book?!?! WTH

Too bad, I always kind of liked the idea of a Jungle Book world. Oh well, at least now there's probably a good chance of there being one in a a future Kingdom Hearts game.
  10. S

Thoughts On Halloween Town?

I liked the dark feel to it and I also like how Sora and co. get outfit changes whenever they go there.
  11. S

what is your least favorite heartless?

Any variation of the large body just for the pure hassle it is kill them and if you're a low level and have to take on three more of them, I find it extremely hard not to die. Black Fungus are also pretty difficult if they're in a large group and are close together, but otherwise they're just a...
  12. S

Larxene

I'm kind of neutral on Larxene. Her attitude started to get on my nerves after a while, but at the same time it was a nice change of pace from all the other girls in the series.
  13. S

How many of you are actually for Re:Coded?

It looks okay, I'm not really for or against it, but I still probably won't pick it up.
  14. S

Xion

I liked Xion as a character, but I'm not too fond of the plot behind her. The way they put her in, it felt like she was like a filler character in an anime.
  15. S

Favourite Quotes

Sora: Well, I didn't ask for it. Yuffie: The Keyblade chooses its master. And it chose you. Squall (Leon): So tough luck.
Back