• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Selig
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks! :D I'm taking one less class this quarter since my fifth ended up going over my allotted credits, so that gives me a bit more time on my hands! :D

Sounds awesome! And Graphic Design? Sounds right up my alley~ Well, sort of. Majoring in Game Art and Design, but hey, they're both artsy fartsy <3

Completely understand~
    Trying to find work hasn't been going so well for me. It's one of my goals this year to at least try and land a small job helping around campus!
    But in comes the maximum number of classes and all of my free time goes out the window :c

Good strategy! :D I was never really able to speedrun. My completionist instinct would kick in and I'd just go and kill every monster spawn in each area, or cover the entire map before moving onto the next.
    3 weeks ;_;
    Technically 2 weeks since we have an obligatory week off after every quarter, so I don't count that.

I agree. I actually haven't played it in a while. I mean, played played. The last time I loaded it up was just to check something.

Same here ^^
    You too, huh? How long was your summer, if you don't mind me asking?

Ouch, though it's nice that you didn't let it slow you down! :D

Aren't we all~? ;D
    Mainly with the site, but it could be my computer as well.
    Iunno.

Yes, yes you should.
    I am doing great! :D

Except for the fact that school starts tomorrow and I dun wanna go ;A;

How about you? :3
    But of course. :3
    Thanks for the input, Lieutenant!

And how are you this fine day?
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…