• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sempied

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sempied

BBSFM site is here

I'm a little dissapointed with Terra, and Ven's new artwork. They literally look like a redux to the original promotional material, and Ven's awakening.
  2. Sempied

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix NEW SCANS

ELS IS impossible. After Eraqus "death" Terra goes directly to the Keyblade Graveyard wit no stops in between to avenge Eraqus, and save his pals. Ven is told if he doesn't come Van will choke, and kill Terra, and Aqua. Aqua speaks for itself, even in Final Episode. Actually Terra LS was...
  3. Sempied

I still don't get how fans can argue MA is canon. "Well it hasn't been said that it isn't!" "It could've been TVA's training grounds!" "It WAS TVA training ground." "Until Nomura says it isn't it is." Gamefaqs...can fizzle a KH fans brain to mush. :|
  4. Sempied

The grammar is terrible. And no, a secret boss doesn't have to be canon, that's the same type of logic people were using to justify KH1 Sephiroth battle as such. ELS being in the Mirage Arena makes it all the less credible to being "canon". ELS literally is impossible to happen storywise in BbS
  5. Sempied

So the "Secret Episode" will be a secret movie where you can control a character?

This is more than likely it. Filling in the gap of just how Mickey, and Yen Sid know/Possibly saved Aqua from the Re:Coded ending seems about right.
  6. Sempied

Re:Coded announcement

Re: Coded announcement The only other person that could do anything else would be Yoichi Wada, and he's much more in the Final Fantasy area. If anything Nomura would have the most power in any KH game under Disney.
  7. Sempied

RE:Coded ultimania interviews

Re: Coded ultimania interviews This was more so what I was getting at. In terms of the previous games she didn't really establish anything. More so stood on her own until Coded. The thing is though...How can she be "saved"? if He has to save Roxas then this brings points down, and bringing Ven...
  8. Sempied

RE:Coded ultimania interviews

Re: Coded ultimania interviews Days didn't really establish anything. Other than Vens cameo, the majority was for character development, as Xion is entirely forgotten by the end, and later proved still being forgotten by Coded.
  9. Sempied

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I'd like to add something. In the sense of Ven's final boss final part/Wishful thinking. Having something like this for Terra, and Aqua would've been nice. Terra LS vs. Terranort = At the very end (Reminisce to Xemnas laser-storm in KH2) Terranort does Ultima Cannon, but Terra LS does as well...
  10. Sempied

New BBS Final Mix Secret Episode Details?

Just the translation doesn't conclude such, but if we put Jason Dohring finishing his recording in late January by the podcast, Mickey VA, and Jesse McCartney it's easy to say voice acting was finished at the earliest of literally just a month or two after JP BbS release. That still doesn't rule...
  11. Sempied

Realm of Darkness seems the most likely. As they said a "All New area" would kind of defeat the purpose if it's the others, and the fact that RoD has never been playable increases it all the more. Apologies I misunderstood. >.<
  12. Sempied

*Cough*BS*Cough* BbS was finished in June with it being playable at E3, they had a whole summer to release it, and they're using "time" as a excuse? I'm sorry, but really? If the more than half the year wait for NA-EU BbS wasn't enough, this crosses the line. I could understand UMD space for...
  13. Sempied

"Spear Wielding" can't be MF. The only time he has a "Spear" would be one of his attacks. His main weapons are the clockhands/blue sabers. So FM will have MF (Mysterious Figure), MM (Mysterious Man), and ELS. However on the road to a possible scenario for the Secret Episode: How Mickey found...
  14. Sempied

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Re: Your Reaction when you defeat Mysterious Figure? *With Terra* Ahem "Fu** yeah!* (After seeing how powerless No Name is to Chaos Ripper, and Void Gear for Terra) "Damn..."
  15. Sempied

New KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Info (Exact Release, Price and Cloud Costume image)

No thats Final Episode. Secret Episode is one we have no idea could stem from, and a new map raises even more hairs.
Back