• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SentimentOfTruth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hey there! My name's Alex, but I go by the handle "Truthful Sentiment," 'cause it's mysterious and cool. But... to save you the trouble of using long words, you can just call me Truth.

I'm 19 years old and live in the UK; the magical land of tea and stereotypically bad teeth! I have Asperger Syndrome, but have been tackling it with the help of a special sort of "school/college" thing. I absolutely love Kingdom Hearts; got into the series after seeing Simba in the trailers for KHII on TV, and immediately nagged my mother to drag me somewhere to buy it. And... since I was kind of stupid and hadn't known about any of the games before it, I was terribly confused, thought Sora was a girl for a while, and just ran around having fun beating up the bad guys with my Disney pals!

Of course, I like other stuff, too. I play Pok?mon like it's my entire life (which it kind of is... :p), play Grand Theft Auto and Final Fantasy, as well as a bunch of other games; including horror such as Outlast or Slender, if I ever feel like voiding my bowels.

Hopefully I'll be able to get along with all of you!

Singing, Drawing, Playing video-games, Writing (Kind of), Thinking, Not Existing
Birthday
May 31, 1995 (Age: 28)
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Occupation
Unemployed
PlayStation Network ID
Ultima_Zander/SentimentOfTruth
Xbox LIVE Gamertag
Truthful Enigma
Currently playing
Persona 3 FES: The Answer

Contact

Signature

Truthful-Enigma.png

3jKr8v3.png

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 1

Nothing's Like Before

You've been on KHI for at least five years!
  2. 1

First message

You made your first post!
  3. 0

Cheese!

You added a profile photo!
  4. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 10

Can't stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  6. 5

Keeps coming back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
Back