• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sephiroth1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Why same voices?

Not that I'm not glad to hear Quinton Flynn and Kirk Thornton again, but I thought when someone becomes a Nobody, they're supposed to slightly change, such as their looks or voice. Like Sora and Roxas; although that may only be due to the connection with Ven, but then again Xehanort and Xemnas...
  2. S

Xion Existence

Possible? She does look just like Kairi although with black hair, but yes i also agree that she is not some aggressive side of Namine.
  3. S

Found out to much?

Yes it was Riku. It cuts away just as it gets to the blindfold on his face.
  4. S

Found out to much?

Just after Axel has the Riku Replica kill Zexion, he says that Zexion found out way to much. Any idea what Zexion found out?
  5. S

Xion Theory (Kinda)

Doubtful, Xion is said to look like Namine and since Namine wasn't created till after Sora stabbed himself with the keyblade, you have to guess she was born around that time.
  6. S

3 Nobodies from one person?

Ok yeah i get it, it was a dumb theory and was one of those spurr of the moment type things but still, if she looks like Namine and can use the keyblade then she is going to have some sort of a connection to Sora and/or Kairi. I just thought of something no one else did because lets be honest...
  7. S

358/2 Days Meaning

I didn't even think of that, the "2" representing Roxas and Xion. It's interesting, but then again, isn't the game supposed to be about Roxas?
  8. S

Can't wait... So, is she gonna come in with an open mind, point out where the faults in my theory lie and gracefully tell me why I'm wrong, or just tell me that she's right, I'm wrong and stupid?
  9. S

Ok, who is SA?
  10. S

358/2 Days Meaning

That is why I said the two days would be two seperate days. The first day being before he was in the virtual Twilght Town, and the second being after.
  11. S

358/2 Days Meaning

Just a quick thought of what it means. I think that the "358" part may be Roxas' time in the Organization and the "2" may be two separate days. The first day being after he quit and was captured by Riku, and the second day being after he regained his memories in the virtual Twilight Town and...
  12. S

If you read one weird Xion theory this year, this'll be it. My theory is that she is another type of Nobody from Sora. Ok, so we know Roxas was created when Sora's heart left his body. Namine was created from Sora's body when Kairi’s heart left it. Now it has been stated that Namine and Xion...
  13. S

Intro and endings of all three titles

With three new games comming out, I've got to wonder, do you think that any of these games will have there own intro songs or do you think they'll do what they do what they did with Chain of Memories and just use the previous games intro song. And at the end of the game, do you think there'll be...
  14. S

14 organization member

I think it would be Namine. It does make the most sence but then again, you have to remember CoM, Marluxia and the others treated Namine more like a weapon/thing rather then a member. Even Marluxia said to Vexen, "This castle and that girl have been entrusted to me." Or something of that effect...
Back