• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SephirothHater

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Need Help!!!!!!!!11111

Nice pics, and a decent website to boot.
  2. S

Hook help please!

I usually level up Sora a bunch if I can't defeat a boss. Then, find high number cards like 9's, 8's and 0's. You should be able to kill him then.
  3. S

CoM Question

If you want a little bit more info on the story in general, then yes, you should go pick up CoM. But, if you don't you wont be missing a whole lot out of the story for KH2, it just helps to know a little bit more before going into the game is all.
  4. S

hi

My advise is to just level up Sora a bunch and get some new sleights. You might have a good chance to beat her then.
  5. S

The first time you fight riku

I beat him at least 60 times, just so that I could get some exp. Now, if you ask me that same question but relate it to when we fight him the second time in Hollow Bastion, then no, it took me more then a few tries, most of which consisted of me swearing a fare amount.
  6. S

star seeker 2

Haven't really seen or heard of anything relating to this, so most likely it's not true. But hey, who knows, they might put it in if they ever port it over to the U.S.
  7. S

Happy birthday COM

Wow....you must have a really good memory if you remember somthing like this so congrats for that
  8. S

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

I got the guide the day the game came out and like 6 pages fell out the very day that i got it......and then, like a month later basically the entire beginning section of the guide had fallen out of the book
  9. S

Any Sephiroth records?

Mode-Proud Level-45 Times-about 20 or so Fastest time-4:00 easy if you know the pattern that he uses
  10. S

the hell?

It's hard to comprehend, just think of it as Riku playing as Sora really, it's will sort of make since then.
  11. S

What the hell is Utada Hikaru saying?!

wow, i never even heard her say that, but i would have to say that it's just reversed or something like that.
  12. S

is their any blood in KH2?

Theres blood in PoTC when Barbossa cut elizabeths hand, and when Will cut his hand in order for the curse to finally stop.
  13. S

Hey I just noticed something.Might not be important but....

This should go in the CoM section and it was marluxia
  14. S

What?

He didn't say anything dodgey, it's just hard to hear him that's all
  15. S

FFXlll in KH2?

Oh who knows, all i care about is the fact that you didn't know that that was tidus, wow...you know that you could've just looked at the instruction booklet that came with Kingdom Hearts, you would've been able to figure it out then.
Back