• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SephirothZ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SephirothZ

I am wondering.

It is a bundle. KH HD 2.8 comes with: -KH Dream Drop Distance HD (Originally a Nintendo 3DS game remade for the PS4) -KH BBS 0.2 -KHX Back Cover (cinematic)
  2. SephirothZ

0.2's Secret ending/ ending ideas?

that is the best type of secret ending. :P I truly believe the point of a secret ending is to get the forums in a frenzy!
  3. SephirothZ

Help/Support ► Love question

Well, she may be sleeping with another cop already, an odd one too in my honest opinion. She may not be the type of girl I thought she was it seems. I am talking to someone else, so hopefully that helps me get over her.
  4. SephirothZ

She does not want to talk to me at all right now. I asked her that same question "during" the breakup conversation, she said she does not know at this moment. It's cool though, I think I just wanted some closure because the text conversation was not the best. A part of me thinks she did it...
  5. SephirothZ

^ I am not a confrontational person and I believed it was ill advised to talk about her precious dog without thinking about what to say first. I dont rush into things on a whim. Expecting some type of closure and saying it is difficult to find quality single women is not something I would...
  6. SephirothZ

Tried to stay in touch, nothing emotional, and she kind of blew up on me. I think this is the best closure I will be able to get. Oh well. :( Back on the prowl, so hard to meet good women these days!
  7. SephirothZ

Thanks for the advice, I'll try to text her every so often without bringing up feelings and emotions. However, do you think I should eventually try to meet her by asking her to meet (not randomly bumping into her, lol) and talk about the breakup? In that conversation, if things go well, I would...
  8. SephirothZ

Hey guys and girls (would definitely love to hear from both genders here), just wondering if anyone is willing to give their perspective on something I have been frustrated with for a couple weeks now. Some of this is going to sound a little foolish or petty, it may not, I dont know: 6 months...
  9. SephirothZ

KH2.8 - How will you start it?

Ill probably watch Back Cover first because it will be completed the fastest... It will also be the most boring if it is anything like Days and Coded on the Remixes... Second, I will play 0.2 because it is new and because it will probably not take as long as DDD Lastly, DDD because it will be...
  10. SephirothZ

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I doubt 9 different games could fit into one package like that. I am no tech guy, but I would think that is almost impossible.
  11. SephirothZ

Kingdom Hearts 2.9 - Opening Title / Main Menu Concept

I feel the same way about Chi to be honest. I am still holding out hope because I doubt they release DDD by itself when both of the other Remixes had 3 titles.
  12. SephirothZ

I unlocked Secret Episode without 100%ing anything?

Do you need to defeat 9,999 Unversed with each character or total?
  13. SephirothZ

Always first in Rumble Racing......??

I won every single race for all three characters. Like someone else said, they rubberband you until the last lap. Would not mind having rumble racing in KH3, but it needs to be more difficult.
  14. SephirothZ

If Deep Jungle was in KH2, what would the story have been?

You guys have got me interested in the idea now. Queen La would be a great choice. With her "body switching" abilities, that could make for a unique boss battle as well.
  15. SephirothZ

So way back when...

When I first saw the trailer I was pretty young and never really talked about KH theories before. I thought Ven was Sora and Aqua and Terra were his parents facing the big bad guy. Obviously there is a lot wrong with that theory now, but hey, a kid had to dream right. :)
Back