• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Seras

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The most stupid looking heartless

Angel wings and those stupid darkballs....how can anyone hate those magic casters their so cute!!
  2. S

What Made You Buy Kingdom Hearts!?

My friends always used to talk about it alot (im sure u know who u are! *cough* Carly & Alex*cough*) and i always felt left out so yeah i bought it....and i also saw cloud and squall so im like "yeah im so gettin that game"
  3. S

Favourite Keyblade

Oblivion Metal Chocobo Lionheart One winged angel
  4. S

Least Favorite World?

i dont get it!! why does everyone hate Atlantica!? it wasnt that bad was it?
  5. S

Do you like Ansem in kh?

I didnt like Ansem hes a retard! and he looks old lol...i mean grey and brown dont mix (sounds like a prep)
  6. S

Least Favorite World?

I hated wonderland!! Atlantica was ok i got used to the up and down thing pretty quick but i really hated Agrabah and deep jungle (or whatver it was)
  7. S

Sephiroth or Ansem?

So True!! Ansem was alot easier than i thought he would be it was kind of a let down
  8. S

Sora look-a-likes!

Re: its funny how many sora look-a-likes there are! oh yeah! that kid! i though he was Tidus!
  9. S

The first Kingdom Hearts Commercial

Re: DO U REMEMBER THE KH1 commercial? I think ours was different alls i remember is the simple and clean theme song and the FMV (or whatever you call it) where sora goes to grap kairi but she goes through him (ya know when the darkness invade destiny isle.) Thats all i remember!!
  10. S

*kicks down the door*

Hey im new here! i love the site! WOOT! i finally found out how to post new threads!! *does the happy dance*
Back