• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shade737

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shade737

New Kane and Lynch Movie

About time they gave Kane and Lynch some attention. Thats game was awesome and underrated.
  2. Shade737

Help/Support ► Girl Advice

Slap her ass and say that your going with me to the dance.
  3. Shade737

Help/Support ► Cute ways to ask a girl to Homecoming?

Slap her ass and say go with me to homecoming.
  4. Shade737

Help/Support ► College language courses.

You should learn a computing language. Since your into taking languages it has multiple computing languages that you can choose from.
  5. Shade737

Naruto Gaming Thread

This is where you discuss any Naruto game out there. I own Naruto Clash of the Ninja Revolution 2 and have been a follower of the Naruto Clash of the Ninja Series. I am eagerly waiting until the release of Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 since I love the 4 player mode that they have.
  6. Shade737

Mighty Morphin Power Ranger morphs into an MMA fighter

Mighty Morphin Power Ranger morphs into an MMA fighter - Cagewriter - MMA - Yahoo! Sports I would love to see this.
  7. Shade737

(Revised) translation of new Famitsu interview

Re: (Rough!) translation of new Famitsu interview Well now that their going into the back story of Stitch, its safe to say that he might be apart of the KH3 in his own world instead of a cameo.
  8. Shade737

Help/Support ► So messed up

Why would you have penises in your face?
  9. Shade737

The Starfox Series

I have played every game in the series and its one of my favorites. I have to say that Assault wasn't really all that bad and its multiplayer is where it really shines. I am sad that it never made it to the WII since adding onto its multiplayer would of made is even more awesome.
  10. Shade737

Haggis is ENGLISH!

BBC NEWS | UK | Haggis is English, historian says By this revision of world history I am lost at words.
  11. Shade737

Fox News: Obama is Racist

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MI_0Kt_e3Go&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  12. Shade737

Help/Support ► Stupid reproductive system!

Damn, so young....... Well I wish you the best of luck.
  13. Shade737

Evil rumor about Axel

Lea sounds more toward a female than a male.
  14. Shade737

What Should be the BBS Theme Song?

Re: wat shud b bbs opening theme song? That would be off topic. So it shouldn't go into that direction.
  15. Shade737

What Should be the BBS Theme Song?

Re: wat shud b bbs opening theme song? As much as I like Rap.....HELL NO!!!!
Back