• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shadows_and_Fire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Where i can get this card ?

Does the bar kind of look like a door?
  2. S

what do you think of re chain of memories?

lol, he probably would.
  3. S

I didn't like Namine being different either. It kinda bugged me. Does anyone know if there's a specific way to get the Key to Rewards card?
  4. S

A theory ??

That could be a possibility
  5. S

Vexen's kinda hard to beat. I hated facing him. Just use a bunch of fire, that should help.
  6. S

What do you think was the worst weapon of the series?

Was there any weapon you really hated in the KH series? Doesn't matter if you got to use it or not, you can still hate it. I hated Kairi's Keyblade. Let me know what you think.
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

No one knows yet. You think it would be soon though...
  8. S

This was the first time I've played Chain of Memories ever, and I thought it was pretty amazing. I just didn't like that in the different worlds all the cutscenes were the ones you have to read. That got old really quickly, for me at least.
  9. S

Who...

Vexen and Marluxia definately sounded the best.
  10. S

I was at Wendy's last night. lol. I hate her sleights. I hate fighting her. I did hear that a bunch of zero's would help me though.
  11. S

Any advice for beating Larxene the second time?
  12. S

Why is Saix second in command and not Xigbar?

We don't know that. Xigbar could be stronger than Saix.
  13. S

Why is Saix second in command and not Xigbar?

Why wouldn't you want a position of power? It could help you to get closer to achieving your own goals.
Back