• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ventus_

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ventus_

Spirit Ranks?

From what I've gathered, the higher a spirit's rank, the greater it's starting stats. For example, I have two Komory Bats in my current file. Both are Riku tutorial Komory Bats that I've hardly used (This is a New Game + file) and one is a rank E while the other a rank C. Komory Bat Rank E...
  2. Ventus_

Majorly need help beating stupid mini games on critical difficulty!!!!!!

I apologize for necroposting but I had to express my appreciation. I'm on proud and was having trouble with the required light cycle course. This strategy finally got me through it, barely but nonetheless.
  3. Ventus_

How much munny did you get with Roxas?

"Way to go Roxas" is Hayner's default line, it's if you go all the way to 2k that he has a different line which is: "Wow Roxas, that's awesome!". In the new playthrough I've started (and my first time ever in proud mode), I went to 2k because Roxas seems disappointed when he finds out how...
  4. Ventus_

Is the 7th Guardian of Light already confirmed?

Muke, the backup is much appreciated. As I am human, I make mistakes. At times, I get ahead of myself, put too much stock in an unclear memory or just have brain farts. No worries. I'm honest with little to no censorship and compared to how vile that can make me sound, your comment was...
  5. Ventus_

Doh. I can't believe how dense I'm being. I'm capable of so much better rationality. I did forget to consider that she's not a keyblade wielder. Well, then Kairi it is. ^_^ I have no other ideas. Unless Lea could be a possibility. I do concur that giving Kairi a keyblade was setting her up...
  6. Ventus_

No, I did not say Kairi couldn't be a GoL, I said I felt it a stretch, not the same thing. Though I see where it clashes with my naming Namine. Either of them is possible. Or even both as it could be Namine instead of Roxas. Thanx for this clarification. I hadn't entirely remembered what Xion...
  7. Ventus_

So, I just watched the Re: Coded movie and I was intrigued. First of all, it served more plot purpose than comments I've read about it had me believing. Not to say that it didn't still have it's pointless and even senseless aspects such as written word being treated like computer data and...
  8. Ventus_

I had no idea there was a reviving Roxas premise. Go ahead and disregard that entire post, it appears as though I have not done enough research. That would be confusing having both Ventus and Roxas co-exist. XD
  9. Ventus_

Um, Sora IS Roxas's complete being, as is Ventus (he is both their nobodies) ergo Roxas being able to be made into his own being is absurd. Furthermore, how is it "heavily hinted" that Ventus is a seeker of darkness? Vanitas was spawned as a separate being and Ventus landed himself in the...
  10. Ventus_

Some questions on The Grid

What I understood was that Xehanort was referring to data possessing no consciousness or that of A.I being a written algorithm giving a different definition to the form in which it "sleeps" and establishing that it does not dream. Meaning that The Grid had fallen into the RoS by having been...
  11. Ventus_

me failing against data roxas

This was a difficult fight for me as well but got easier as I figured stuff out. - Have all of Sora's item slots filled by Elixers. - Equipt the strongest keyblade for physical attacking that you own. - At the very beginning of the battle and just about any time you manage to attack him in...
  12. Ventus_

Everyone's favorite and least favorite Disney Worlds in KHII?

Favorites: (I can't choose just one) - Pride Lands. I'm the black sheep who actually kinda dug the whole Scar's ghost thing. I just love Scar. He's my favorite Disney villain. And I liked Lion Sora. - Halloween/Christmastown. I dig the costumes and I have a certain appreciation for Santa's...
  13. Ventus_

Why did Mickey have a limited appearance in the first game?

Which makes sense considering that Mickey's predecessor Oswald the (not so) Lucky Rabbit was stolen from Disney himself.
  14. Ventus_

Does Vanitas have a heart ?

Thanx for that very informative explanation Sephiroth. I see where the debate pertaining to the novels stems from.
  15. Ventus_

Does Vanitas have a heart ?

Sucks that the publications aren't solid canon, but I could still enjoy them. I quite enjoy TV series based novels which are non-canon.
Back