• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shallow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Oh yeah. I've had a crush on a guy with the same name as me. It's very odd lol but quiet interesting haha. Hmm, let me think of one. Oh wait the guy from Malcom In The Middle, Reese. His real name is Justin and even cooler his birthday is Feb 25th and mine is Feb 29th >__< haha but he's two...
  2. S

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

I totally feel your pain. That has happened to me so frequent. It's quiet annoying. I'm the type that takes time to get over someone. It's a tough battle lol but yeah definitely wasting your time wanting something that'll never happen. Stay strong!! =)
  3. S

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

NOWAI =O I want one. Ahh, now I want to go back to NYC and check the store. I hope they have more different designs then just the game cover. It looks nice tbh.
  4. S

What mp3 player do you own?

I'm sure this has been asked before but I haven't made a topic here since 2005 =D I own a Zune 80GB Black. Best mp3 player and first I own. Tons better then the iPod, bigger screen & the software is a lot easy to use. I hope there are some Zune owners here. It's pretty underrated which I like.
  5. S

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

I haven't been excited for a Kingdom Hearts game since KHII. As for 358/2 days, I haven't been paying too much attention lately to it. I think the reason is they take FOREVER for a Kingdom Hearts game to be made. I mean KHII took AGES to come out. *sighs deeply* So yeah... My feelings.
  6. S

How excited where you when you got KH2

I WAS SO PUMPED SERIOUSLY! I had got my paycheck and was ready to cash it so I can buy Kingdom Hearts II I was in that store, searching desperately for the game then purchased it. I was soooo excited that day I was rushing home and was ready to get my game on lol. I had fun and whatnot... I...
  7. S

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

- The game was too easy so increase the difficulty. - Some moves and effects were useless in the game. - Give Final Fantasy characters more appearances - More about Namine I haven't played this game in like 3 years so a lot of things I forgot.
  8. S

Is it worth it?

One big word and that is "YES" I haven't play the game all the way but so far it's pretty good. I don't own the game I'm playing the rom with an emulator. :O
  9. S

whats your fav. thing to do on kh

I like battling a lot and summong the Genie too lol. I also try out to play some of the mini-games. Sometimes I would try to beat Sephiroth for fun lol.
  10. S

who cried at the end?

I didn't but I had a lot of butterflies in my stomache because the ending was so great and I surpriesed when they showed the trailer of KH2. It was sad but I didn't cry...
  11. S

Riku & Love

I don't think that is true. I think Kairi had been liked Sora then Riku. She didn't seem to show any interest in him. And actually Riku was a heartless he was just into the darkness. So I don't think Riku loved Kairi anyway.
  12. S

Kingdom Hearts II New Scans!!

Amazing! The unknowns look amazing. Great pictures you have there.
  13. S

SlipKnot

Does anyone like Slipknot? I think they suck because their music sound to loud and rough. Are they heavy metals? When I first heard them I was like what the hell....
  14. S

Taking Back Sunday

Anyone think this band rocks? I think they rock my mind lol I love the style of their music. I enjoy listening to their album called "Where You Want To Be"
  15. S

Wallpaper I made, just an easy thing, Sephiroth and Cloud

I love the glassy look in it but I do not like the way there are standing on the planets lol but overall it is good.
Back