• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Shamdeo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Just wanted your opinion on this before I decide to make my own. Between FF Origins, FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFXIII, and FFIX which would you recommend I play first from the PSN?
    We're getting bombarded by tramadol bots. I suggest, if nothing else, making that keyword auto-ban.
    hey toney, a member of RPing recently put forward amazon giftcard prizes for competitions and stuff in the sections so me and some members thought we could use it as a means to boost activity and new membership in the section (with some forum and site announcements that i discussed with paolo and ajaxx)

would you be averse to me requesting one or more members (at least temporarily) get made roleplaying section mods for a time, because part of the competition involves tracking the activity of each of those involved in the competition, and with more new members going about some extra moderation might be required
    Hiya Shamdeo sorry to bother you, but Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy 13 is stated to come out next year correct?
    Hey, to recognise people better for their contributions (as we seem to be making a re-invigorated effort to do just that), do you think awards for KHI Sings would be a good idea, or not so much? Something with 'KHI' and a microphone and/or musical notes?
    http://forums.khinsider.com/intelligent-discussion/169424-lets-genetically-engineer-babies.html

hey

hey mr toney

can i have master debater award plz

Hi, I was told you could help me. I created an account but I want to delete it. Can you tell me how. It's a long story, but I signed up for this site by mistake.
    Hey, Sham. I was wondering if I have to go through the username change request policy of writing a short story. My case is, I want two letters added to my username at the end (im), as in, Seraphim. Would that change warrant to follow the guidelines you established?
    Rumors going around that Versus XIII has been cancelled. What do you know about this?
    Sorry to bother you, but I seem to have put the wrong birth date on my profile. Would you please help me fix it? :)
    Hey ^-^
    Excuse me but whats the game in your avy and whats the game in your sig?
    Thanks in advance :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back