• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by shiny milotic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. shiny milotic

Famitsu Website Update: Intro, Flick Rush and More!

I'm loving it, too! Everyone looks great in CGI.
  2. shiny milotic

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

This box art is awesome! I'm loving it already!
  3. shiny milotic

Dream Drop Distance's Dream Eaters - An Editorial

Yeah, I can't wait to have some fun on the augmented reality playing with these dream eaters! I'd love to see a fox dream eater, too. I also find it interesting that the dream eaters seem to represent their personalities as well. I'm not sure how to explain Bat bat, though.
  4. shiny milotic

Nomura interview!

Awesome! I love hearing stuff about the dream eaters. That's great! I'm excited for this game.:biggrin: I am used to it as well. :cool:
  5. shiny milotic

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! This is awesome! I can't wait to see more Dream Eaters! I'm glad I have a 3DS!
  6. shiny milotic

new light on "let's take the raft and go! just the two of us!"trust me it makes her look 200x better

Re: new light on "let's take the raft and go! just the two of us!"trust me it makes her look 200x be Hmm...........interesting.s1swimmingface
  7. shiny milotic

Footage of BbS Demo @ E3!!!!

True. I hope so, too.... True. True. This guy needs to learn a lesson of patience, and to not judge things at first glance.
  8. shiny milotic

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

I paused it a bit and saw the exact same thing. Yeah, the sky looks pretty cloudy and dark.
  9. shiny milotic

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep English Gameplay

Terra sounded like Cloud. Aqua was just great. Ventus' voice is wonderful!
  10. shiny milotic

The best VA in the English E3 trailer

Yeah, I can't wait to hear his laugh! Yeah, pretty much everyone's VA is going to take some getting used to after hearing the japanese one over and over again.....
  11. shiny milotic

BBS E3 2010 English Trailer VS TGS 2009 Japan Trailer

LOL, I played it at the exact same time. It was awesome.s1elleface
  12. shiny milotic

Debug Mode...

^This. This. THIS!!!! 25 characters
  13. shiny milotic

How many of you are actually for Re:Coded?

This.^ I'm glad it's atleast on the DS.
  14. shiny milotic

Gameplay with Voices [[ENG]]

This.^ All of them sound great.
  15. shiny milotic

playing order

I like all three characters the most. I think they are all equally important somehow. I am going to choose at random since I can't decide between the three.....
Back