• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SiegLord

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

Any luck with the name of the blade Aqua gets in the Last Mission?
  2. S

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

According to Kouli in a new post on GameFAQS, all three characters are capable of fighting the secret boss.
  3. S

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

Now that the Last Mission is up, anyway have a name for Aqua's Final Keyblade?
  4. S

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Did I just see him heal? And did Aqua's attacks do nothing to his HP? Wow...this is intense.
  5. S

Secret ending, final ending, TVA endings, opening; absolutely perfect quality, all downloadable.

Re: Opening + all endings, absolutely perfect quality, downloadable. Thanks so much for these downloads! If only I could get the credit music as just an mp3 now. Love that song!
  6. S

Braig/Ienzo to reappear in the future(Theory+spoilers)

By no means am I arguing against this, but when did Nomura say that? I'd just like to read up a bit more on it for myself. Same goes for the heartless and nobody thing coming together (although I heard that is why Axel might come back or so).
  7. S

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

The same way that Sora vanished in KH1 at that. And Eraqs. Could it be that it happens when a Keyblader loses their heart, they 'die' in this wya?
  8. S

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

So are we thinking that the Terra and Xehanort scene occurred right after his body was taken over? Seems it from how they just mention Eraqs, but then again, I'm not way too sure, since Xehanort could return if he wasn't destroyed.
  9. S

Ansem also makes mention of them too, so I guess the note doesn't refer to him or Aqua.
  10. S

Sweet, so it is Ansem, a year later at that. Pretty much confirms it is him with his whole line about vengeance, just like in KH2. Also notes "crippled beings". Sounds familiar...something from Coded.
  11. S

Re: Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation Just wait everyone. They are still being uploaded. Same happened with the unsubbed versions last night.
  12. S

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread Thanks a lot for the translation! Explains some more about the first convo. Although I cant' wait for the second part to be translated!
  13. S

The mastermind behind Organization 13

Re: Braig is the Mastermind behind Organization XIII!!! He knows Braig. They have some scenes together, before and after he fights Terra. A fight that was all part of MX's plan anyway.
  14. S

Ven's Scenario

See my above post for a link to the reveal.
  15. S

Ven's Scenario

Justin.tv - OUTS奧特斯! Archives Go to 12:07 for start of Keyblade Graveyard end scenes. Has final boss, ending, etc.
Back