• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sign
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I saw lol
    Seriously though, I'm pissed that GameStop is holding back the guide until the ninth
    Hey, just wanted to see if I could get the link for the added stuff from you?
    Also, friend requested :D
    We can agree that the Naruto story line is going down though. More fights with the Konoha girls!!!!! Leave Naruto/Sasuke/Kakashi out of their epicness!!!! X(
    Sorry about that then. It is still funny to see Aizen in his latest form though. LOL

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/216/9/4/BLEACH__chapter_415___edit_by_Garama.jpg

Good thinking Gin, everyone who has watched Fairly Oddparents knows about what to use when attacked by something with those certain types of wings! Protect yourself Gin, PROTECT YOURSELF! XD
    Yo! have you seen the new One Piece or Bleach on mangastream.com yet?

Bleach: Oh Aizen, hasn't anyone told you the saying "Like father, like son?" The fact in which that Aizen underestimated Ichigo because he could not sense his spiritual pressure (at absolute zero by the way) made me LOL. Ichigo seems to have grown in height of body and hair. The glove and chain on him looks pretty awesome though.

One Piece: After one HUGE arc like that, which makes any of Naruto's epic arcs look like a elementary playground fights, Oda definitely deserves that one month vacation. Luffy Finally gets to learn Haki for two years by the former first mate of the pirate king, Rayleigh. Part two is going to be even greater, I know it! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Me neither, but the graphics are nothing less than purely amazing!

I just had two wacky ideas that popped into my head. Bear with me that this is just pretend.
    1. What if at the end of Epic Mickey, Mickey goes back home and finds something wrapped up on his bed. Mickey opens it up and he gets exited and wide-eyed. It is revealed that Yen Sid gives Mickey a Keyblade for helping him restore the world for lost ideas and an invitation to become an apprentice to him.
    2. In the next kingdom hearts, Sora has to watch Yen Sid's castle and winds up finding the sorcerer's hat and tries using it. This causes problems, Sora looses the hat and now must retrieve it to end this problem before it winds up getting out of hand!
    Look what I found. I'm not usually into Wii games, but a part of me just wants one for this game alone X3

YouTube - Epic Mickey - Opening Cinematic
    The bosses of Cartoon Network just want results and they just don't care about the old fashion cartoons anymore. Thankfully Regular Show was a mini episode from the old CN. I miss Toonami as well. Now to watch Naruto, you have to go to Disney X.D. That channel has ruined all the good fight scenes in it (no blood, just magical black marks where the wound should go) I had a nightmare where instead of blood, Itachi bleeded rainbows out of his eyes. XD

Itachi Uchiha: "I'm bleeding RAINBOWS thanks to Disney X.D!!!!!!!!"
    Thankfully, Cartoon Network is getting back to it's roots. None of this reality show crap. The only reality show I liked was Unnatural History, but it seems more of a nickelodeon show than Cartoon Network.
    And now a look at Regular Show :3

YouTube - Cartoon Network's Regular Show Long Promo 1

I totally would see Sora and Riku doing this and Kiari coming in and saying "you all are just so dumb." >_<
    Yeah, being only level 73 makes the Cup a b*tch. 2 hits and I'm dead from a measly shadow. I need to grind a whole bunch. >_<
    You must've been on Standard. Because the only thing I still need on my journal is a high score on the Hades Paradox Cup, and I can watch the ending.
    I swear to god, I just posted on my page twice. >_<

But I skipped through the secret ending twice. So I never knew it existed.... Until like a year after.
    I'm Lanxx and I'd love too! :p

But I heard about BbS in a Game Informer article about 2 1/2 years ago. It looked so mysterious and I wanted to see who this brown-haired man was holding "Roxas." :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back