• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Sign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sign

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

No one at SE said anything to encourage anyone to make these assumptions, so it's definitely not intentional.
  2. Sign

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Honestly, there are people even on this site who have been running rampant with making blatant assumptions and treating them as fact, not just with KH4 but also ML. It's never happened before and I really don't get why it's starting now.
  3. Sign

Yes and yes. Probably a good thing in Nomura's eyes, means that no one at SE can fuck with it like they did XV.
  4. Sign

General feeling towards the game for now?

Depends on who you ask.
  5. Sign

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Art Revealed

SE posted the artwork on the English KH accounts.
  6. Sign

Yeah, we knew this already, it was in the web interview, hence why I left it out here. My take is that he misunderstood the sentiments he's seeing online and thought he was getting ahead of things by addressing it early, when he's really just failing to realize that people only want cameos.
  7. Sign

It does not. I don't think they've ever brought up the subject of Xehanort's lineage. It's only ever been about Eraqus, and I guess Ephemer now.
  8. Sign

Alternatively you can join us Ephemer x Player shippers in the ship graveyard 8D
  9. Sign

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

I recall an interview where Nomura said the True Organization doesn't have official rankings, because it would confuse people too much when they see that everyone from Xemnas's Org. has been pushed down (like "why is No.1 now No.5?") But if you wanted to assign them ranks, this would be the best...
  10. Sign

The idea that blood relations may have an effect on Keyblade wielding isn't exactly new. Everyone's been mulling it over for the past three years, ever since KH3's secret report revealed that Eraqus is descended from one of the first masters. It's something that Xehanort has a bit of an...
  11. Sign

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

I mean, yeah, that's the idea. He doesn't have a chess piece in the game either. His, along with RAX's, seem to only have been made for the irl chess board, since they are all absent from the Ultimania concept art. Is this based on how the members are arranged in Limit Cut? The Character Files...
  12. Sign

You've just reminded me that Nomura spends a lot of time on Youtube 😫
  13. Sign

I can understand that, but were there really so many people saying that to make him think it was the majority opinion? The number of people are even aware of his history with Versus are far outnumbered by those who just see a kick-ass CG scene with anime characters and robots.
  14. Sign

Not necessarily projects, but stuff for the anniversary celebration. Hopefully it doesn't include more merch.
  15. Sign

Either he's lurking in the wrong places on the internet or he's being fed inaccurate info. I'm not sure which is the lesser of two evils.